40S&W gel tests

A section to discuss firearms ballistics (as well as air rifles and other types of projectiles).
David
Administrator

40S&W gel tests

Post by David »

A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
David
Administrator

40 S&W 165 grain gel tests

Post by David »

A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
Ronin.45
Board Founder

Re: 40 S&W 165 grain Gol Dot

Post by Ronin.45 »

No surprises here. Gold Dots have been pretty much the industry standard for years. You can't really go wrong with them.
David
Administrator

Re: 40 S&W 165 grain Gol Dot

Post by David »

Yeah, I thought $25 for a box of 50 was a pretty decent price. Like I mentioned in the other thread, I normally use 180 grain in my G22.4 but I think that this might work even better. I'll have to compare the two and see but thought it was a nice score.

David
Administrator

Re: 40S&W gel tests

Post by David »

David
Administrator

Post by David »

David
Administrator

Post by David »

David
Administrator

Post by David »

David
Administrator

Post by David »

Underwood 9mm & .40 S&W Hard Cast in Clear Ballistics Gel

https://general-cartridge.com/2019/06/1 ... stics-gel/