Self Reliance Illustrated

Post your resource links, articles, videos as well as your reviews on books, movies, videos etc.
David
Administrator

Self Reliance Illustrated

Post by David »

Years ago, Self Reliance Illustrated had a discussion forum and a magazine. They were affiliated with Dave Canterbury and the board and the magazine featured experts and layman in the field of self reliance, survival, preparedness and the like. I eventually became a moderator on the forum and contributor. Unfortunately, both the board and the magazine came to an end. That was a shame as both had a ton of information.

There were 22 issues put out over the course of a few years. They are still available in PDF format:

https://www.selfrelianceoutfitters.com/ ... ted-on-pdf

Also available on Amazon Kindle:

https://www.amazon.com/Self-Reliance-Il ... B007XHW1Z0

However, I have all 22 issues plus the special issues in PDF format. If anyone is interested, give me a shout and I'll email them to you for free :)
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
David
Administrator

Re: Self Reliance Illustrated

Post by David »

I have uploaded all of the SRI series to GD. If you want access to the entire series, shoot me a PM with the email you'd like me to use for GD and I'll add you.

This includes all 22 issues and the special issues on fire, water, shelter and knives.
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".