Glock thread

The section on firearms, knives, bows, improvised and other weaponry. Defensive tactics, self defense, martial arts. Home and personal security. Includes ballistics, modifications and maintenance.
Bmyers
Board Founder

Re: Glock thread

Post by Bmyers »

Glad I was able to help. Hopefully, you will never have to put this theory to the test.
David
Administrator

Post by David »

Amen.
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
David
Administrator

Post by David »

Some photos of the Gen 5 G23 compared with the Gen 5 G19.

As much as I previously wanted a G23 in Gen 5, those photos have reinforced my decision to go with the HK USPc in 40 S&W (and also 357sig) as far as a pistol that I'd actually want to carry. The difference in width in those photos are fairly significant. I suppose it needs it to be that thick to improve the design and that's fine, but for me I think the HK USPc is the better option all the way around.
A man cannot call himself peaceful if he is not capable of violence. If he's not capable of violence he isn't peaceful, he is harmless. There is a distinct difference.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot weather this storm". The warrior replies, "I am the storm".
David
Administrator

Post by David »

A Closer Look At The Glock Thumb Safety

https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/201 ... mb-safety/

David
Administrator

Post by David »

David
Administrator

Post by David »

POTD: Glock Crossbolt Safety – Taiwan Edition

https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/201 ... n-edition/

Striker Control Device

https://taudevgroup.myshopify.com/produ ... ol-device/

David
Administrator

Post by David »

I realized I never put my G26 with TLR-6 and Xgrip in this thread.

Trijicon HD night sights.

Ronin.45
Board Founder

Post by Ronin.45 »

Those HD front sights from Trijicon and Ameriglo are so great. I still want to try Night Fision.
David
Administrator

Post by David »

I've been very impressed with the Trijicon HD, the Ameriglo and the Sig Xray night sights. Didn't think the orange or lime green inserts would make that big of a difference but was pleasantly surprised.

David
Administrator

Post by David »