Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bmyers workout log
Another day down. On most of the machines I was able to increase by 5lbs the weight I was doing and still make the 3 sets of 8. One machine I struggled with making the 3 sets of 8 and actually had to stop. The other machine I reduced the weight so I could do the 3 sets of 8.

So, I got it all entered in my log so I know what to work on Friday.

Tomorrow is abs and legs.
Worked my way through another workout. We ended up getting there about 10 minutes earlier than normal so i had few extra minutes. I talked the wife into trying the step machine with me. I did 5 floors before I shut the stupid thing off which was a grand total of 2 minutes and 12 seconds. Heart rate was at 154, so I think I need to work on that a little more.

I figured since I made it on the elliptical for 25 minutes how hard could it be to walk up steps? I found out.
Made a new personal best, 30 minutes on the elliptical today. Told Rhonda I might try for 40 minutes on Saturday, she just rolled her eyes.
Nothing exciting today. Just the normal Abs and legs workout. My wife is starting to meet people at the gym, they are coming over to talk to use while we workout. Although I spend most of the time gasping for air, so I do very little talking.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up David's "Someday isn't a friggin day of the week" Workout Log David 35 1,164 08-14-2017, 09:59 PM
Last Post: David
Question Why do YOU workout? David 7 900 05-11-2017, 01:04 PM
Last Post: Tom Mac