Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bmyers workout log
Did my normal thing this morning, but lacked motivation. The funny part, looking around the gym, nobody was very motivated. I think all the rain lately has zapped people's enthusiasm for working out.
Wife went with me to the gym this morning. She is on the slow road of recovery, but it was nice having her back at the gym.
After a two week break from the gym, started back this morning. Sure I will be sore tomorrow.
With summer here doing more work outside. Cut back to three days a week at the gym. Been working on improving cardio by spending 45 minutes working on each time I go to the gym.
Working on the old ticker and strengthening it. Been spending more time on the elliptical and will be increasing it gradually.
Increased to 40 minutes on the elliptical plus the upper body workout.
Skipped the gym this week, although after yesterday, feel like I was there for hours. Cut up two down trees, piled up the brush, and stacked up the firewood. Sore today, but was a good workout.
45 minutes on the elliptical.
Upper body workout and 25 minutes on the elliptical.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up David's "Someday isn't a friggin day of the week" Workout Log David 137 29,387 07-10-2019, 01:33 AM
Last Post: David
Question Why do YOU workout? David 12 5,510 07-07-2019, 03:25 PM
Last Post: bdcochran
  The importance of protein in a workout David 1 980 09-29-2017, 05:59 PM
Last Post: TN.Frank