Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bmyers workout log
Did upper body workout today. Rhonda was struggling today, yesterday was my day to struggle.

We decided after we finished the upper body workout instead of the elliptical, we went to the massage beds. I told her we have been doing this whole workout thing wrong, we need to be spending 30 minutes in the massage bed and 10 minutes working out.
Had a lazy day today. I did my half hour of upper body and called it a day. I did increase some of the weight, so I'm making progress. Just was feeling lazy and not very motivated today. Must be the Monday blahs.
Abs and legs today. Increased the weight on several of the machines. Also did 18 minutes on the elliptical before I ran out of time and had to head home to get ready for work.
40 minutes on the elliptical and 11 minutes on the bike today.
Did abs and legs yesterday. Skipped the elliptical.

Decided not to go to the gym this morning. We were at the funeral last night for four hours for my mom's visitation and have to be back at the funeral home this morning at 11 for the funeral. So, a little mentally and physically exhausted.

My lovely wife gave me one of those 'duh' looks when I told her I thought I would skip the gym today with everything going on.

I will get back on it tomorrow.
We made it to the gym today. Did upper body, 20 minutes on the elliptical, and 10 minutes in the massage bed.
Normally I take Sundays off from the gym, yet since I missed Friday to my mom's funeral we went this morning and did 35 minutes on the elliptical.
Did upper body today and 25 minutes on the elliptical.
Did the abs and legs today. Only got 18 minutes on the elliptical before I had to head out. I guess I spent to much time talking with other gym goers.
Cardio today, so 35 minutes on the elliptical

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up David's "Someday isn't a friggin day of the week" Workout Log David 113 14,235 10-06-2018, 02:37 PM
Last Post: David
Question Why do YOU workout? David 11 3,934 09-30-2017, 11:09 AM
Last Post: bdcochran
  The importance of protein in a workout David 1 611 09-29-2017, 05:59 PM
Last Post: TN.Frank