Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toilet paper tablets
Been giving out a handful to several of my nieces that have just had, or are about to have more babies.  Baby wipes are the go-to of course but these are a bit stronger for those times when the little ones have a 'blow out'.  And being so small and light they take up no room in the baby bag.  Nice just-in-case prep.
Governmental dependance makes for poor self reliance.

"What could possibly go wrong with a duct tape boat?"  Cody Lundin

The best defense against evil men are good men with violent skill sets.
the above is not a just -in-case-prep..... thats a darn emergency mode when the tikes do that ! Smile
Thanks for the tip on these. Never heard of them before. Been looking at buying a bunch off of ebay for 3-4 cents a piece.
i ordered 100 off e-bay i will let you know what i think when they get here, if i like em ill order more.
I use to bring a small pack of those wipes to work for that 'oh so fresh feeling' after taking care of business.  But they always seemed to dry out before I reached the end of the pack no matter how well I sealed the top.  The big pack we keep in the bathroom at home stays fine till the end so I figure it's going back and forth in the car and being out in the elements that has an effect on the small pack?  

Anyway, these things are quite a bit more useful in 'that department' and take up practically no room in my work bag.  And they're cheap enough as well.
Governmental dependance makes for poor self reliance.

"What could possibly go wrong with a duct tape boat?"  Cody Lundin

The best defense against evil men are good men with violent skill sets.
we've used them a number of times to try out.... always worked well with water added.
as mentioned, wife loves them and got a bunch in each day bag