Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stay Holstered IWB holster
Thumbs Up 
Ebay

Stay Holstered

Purchased a new IWB holster for my P30SK.  This one was custom made using kydex and only cost me $25.  I'm giving this a thumbs up.  First, the order was completed and ready to ship the same day I bought it, which was a Sunday.  It went out Monday and I got it yesterday (Wednesday).  Wore it in both the appendix and 4 O'clock position all day yesterday and had no issues.  The P30SK fit it like a glove and I didn't have to adjust the retention at all (though you can if necessary).  It was smooth to draw and easy to re-holster.  Felt sturdy and firmly in position in either position.  I've got two IWB holsters for the P30SK, I will be using this one the most.
Governmental dependance makes for poor self reliance.

"What could possibly go wrong with a duct tape boat?"  Cody Lundin

The best defense against evil men are good men with violent skill sets.
I am not a big fan of kydex. For my Glock I have a Fugly by Dennis at Dragon Leatherworks. It was about $90. It is the most comfortable IWB I have used.
[Image: leather_holster_feature2.jpg]
I use a crossbreed super tuck and like it. I sweat easily so I got the combat cut with horsehide
Crossbreed S Tuck here to for my G20... for a couple years now and still running strong, holding up to normal summer usage too