Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deadly marsh mellow and spaghetti noodle
(08-26-2017, 03:01 PM)ghost Wrote: Here is Tim Wells taking a goat with a blow gun

https://youtu.be/PuusKJa3Zzo

That was amazingly! Learned a new term, "slogged".
Governmental dependance makes for poor self reliance.

"What could possibly go wrong with a duct tape boat?"  Cody Lundin

The best defense against evil men are good men with violent skill sets.
I got my blow gun today.
How do you like it
havent had time to try it out yet
Hoping to try it out this weekend. I was going to shot it in the house, but the wife put a stop to that.

She gets a little upset with us shooting things in the house, last winter my daughter and i setup targets through the house and was shooting them with our BB guns and the wife walked into the firing range when she came home from work. She didn't get shot, but we got an earful, so we don't get to play with the toys in the house anymore.
Just be careful inside.... More powerful across a room than I thought... dart went thru 3 layers of cardboard and I had a small hole in the sheetrock ! Smile
(08-28-2017, 01:31 PM)bmyers Wrote: Hoping to try it out this weekend. I was going to shot it in the house, but the wife put a stop to that.

She gets a little upset with us shooting things in the house, last winter my daughter and i setup targets through the house and was shooting them with our BB guns and the wife walked into the firing range when she came home from work. She didn't get shot, but we got an earful, so we don't get to play with the toys in the house anymore.

my wife would kill me i ever pulled something like that.   lol
Rhonda is a great woman. She loves me even with all my faults.