Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pay it forward
Ah  Big Grin
Governmental dependance makes for poor self reliance.

"What could possibly go wrong with a duct tape boat?"  Cody Lundin

The best defense against evil men are good men with violent skill sets.
(05-08-2017, 11:36 PM)mac66 Wrote:
(05-08-2017, 10:07 PM)David Wrote: MIL?

I'm guessing Mother In Law  Big Grin

Yup. Short, semi-ornery, part Italian, and very independent.
Who else would like to participate?  Jump in and let's get this thread cranking!

Quote:Here's the idea: I will put some of my "stuff" up for grabs that I dont want anymore. If someone wants it, they simply ask for it. I will send my item to that person...on my dime. The person who gets my stuff will, in turn, put something up for grabs on this thread for someone else to grab. It can be any kind of gear or whatever. Sure, you may shell out a few bucks to ship something. But it will wash out in the end when you ask for something you see put up for grabs and it gets sent to you. Its part of the spirit of this "pay it forward" idea. Sure this is solely on the honor system. You have to live with yourself if you dont give back after you take something. Some of us will be watching for you to pay it forward...but in the end, it is you who has to live in your own skin. If you take something...you must give something.

I'll toss out a Ruger LCP magazine for grabs.  6-rounder.

(05-27-2018, 05:07 PM)David Wrote:
Quote:Here's the idea: I will put some of my "stuff" up for grabs that I dont want anymore. If someone wants it, they simply ask for it. I will send my item to that person...on my dime. The person who gets my stuff will, in turn, put something up for grabs on this thread for someone else to grab. It can be any kind of gear or whatever. Sure, you may shell out a few bucks to ship something. But it will wash out in the end when you ask for something you see put up for grabs and it gets sent to you. Its part of the spirit of this "pay it forward" idea. Sure this is solely on the honor system. You have to live with yourself if you dont give back after you take something. Some of us will be watching for you to pay it forward...but in the end, it is you who has to live in your own skin. If you take something...you must give something.

I'll toss out a Ruger LCP magazine for grabs.  6-rounder.

Been meaning to buy another LCP mag so I'll take it.  

Let me dig around for something to offer up.

Edited to add.....I have 10 6" light sticks/chem lights up for grabs. 9 are green, 1 is orange
PM me your addy and I'll mail it out to ya  Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up What have you done this week to forward your 2018 prepping goals? David 53 6,206 10-10-2018, 09:13 PM
Last Post: bmyers
  What have you done this week to forward your 2017 prepping goals? David 88 15,434 12-31-2017, 03:23 PM
Last Post: Tom Mac
Question What have you done this week to forward your 2016 prepping goals? David 74 21,986 11-26-2016, 12:52 PM
Last Post: David
Question What have you done this week to forward your 2015 prepping goals? David 61 25,097 01-02-2016, 01:20 PM
Last Post: Dr. Dickie