Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
War again with N Korea ?
(08-15-2017, 04:53 PM)David Wrote: Trump got criticized for his 'tough talk' and yet it seems the crazy little fat kid has backed it down a notch.  May or may not last, but Trump made him blink.  And making NK blink is about 25 years late.

How did I know this thread would be up top???

No he didn't Dave.

Take ten steps back, and look at the pattern.  Same old same old - and same old everyone caught up in the BS.

America does not stop anyone from getting Nukes
- Not Republicans
- Not Democrats
- Never did, never will

North Korea is not attacking anyone
- Not Japan
- Not Guam
- Did once.  Never will again

Hang in there Dave - someone will set off that EMP....just won't be them.

By the way - I had fresh crisp $20 spots. I notice no one took me up on that. Offer is still good under Dec 31st....
Fair enough.I'll make sure it stays on top for awhile.'08.
If you look like food,you will be eaten.

I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.
(08-15-2017, 06:00 PM)Tsquare Wrote: Somebody sent Kim el whatever a biography of Muammar Gaddafi.

If that's true WE should read it.

Took down thug leading completely stable country
Area went to hell in a handbag
Now full of Jihadists
We sold the leftover weapons to start ISIS, just because we couldn't "philosophically" back a thug in Syria like Russia

Tried to help take down Thug in charge of stable country
Wait...I know how this story turns out!!!!!!

Take home lesson - leave the thugs alone.
(Yesterday, 02:39 AM)Bob Wrote:
(08-15-2017, 06:00 PM)Tsquare Wrote: Somebody sent Kim el whatever a biography of Muammar Gaddafi.

If that's true WE should read it.

Took down thug leading completely stable country
Area went to hell in a handbag
Now full of Jihadists
We sold the leftover weapons to start ISIS, just because we couldn't "philosophically" back a thug in Syria like Russia

Tried to help take down Thug in charge of stable country
Wait...I know how this story turns out!!!!!!

Take home lesson - leave the thugs alone.

We tended to support thug regimes in Vietnam, central and south America and ended up with communist regimes in VN, Cuba, Nicaragua and other places. We supported the Shaw of Iran and ended up with our current Iranian issues. We supported Saddam Hussian until we didn't. Not to mention how that Nazi Germany thing worked out.

As faulty as our foreign policy seems to be, if there was formula to predict what other countries are going to do someone would have figured it out by now.

There are always going to be unintended consequences no mater what we do. Damned if we do, damned if we don't.
Then let's don't.