Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
War again with N Korea ?
The primary consideration is that if we do attack N. Korea (either pre-emptive or in retaliation), the crazy fat kid will launch everything at S. Korea and Japan.  Probably not possible to take out all of his capability in one shot before he gets off enough to really cause a lot of civilian casualties.
Governmental dependance makes for poor self reliance.

"What could possibly go wrong with a duct tape boat?"  Cody Lundin

The best defense against evil men are good men with violent skill sets.
Our "allies" in China and the surrounding area should be handling this much more than ourselves. I really like how I.E., China's leaders go to Trump with their concerns yet they are not only closer, but have a much larger military and stronger presence in NK than we do... I keep seeing these little things where these people are turning to us to stop everything when they aren't even maxing the minimum in support. And we should know that he'll get "support" from someone if he has to do something. Trump needs to stick to his America First gig. Chunky has always liked attention and has always seen us as one who'd give him that attention. Now he's dragging Israel into his shenanigans... Perhaps he'd find someone else to pick on if we shrugged him off and starting making our nation great again...
In The Age Of Information, Ignorance Is A Choice.
Well, the crazy little fat kid seems determined to push it to the limits...

Im just hoping he not as crazy as he appears.... We have alot of guys in SK , and if something goes down SK will take a bad beating before it gets better.
All media smoke and mirrors to keep you afraid. Gives US an excuse to talk tough, buy guns and ammo instead of rebuild US infrastructure, divert you attention from important things.

And who are we to say who can and can't have ballistic missiles? Maybe I think Dave shouldn't have an HK....

Whatever.
The NORK's have a rudimentary A-bomb and a duel stage rocket that blows up 6 times for every successful launch. They will need to miniaturize their A-bomb and get a more consistent launch vehicle before they are a real threat.
And then they are only a threat to one country once.
(07-09-2017, 02:16 AM)Tsquare Wrote: The NORK's have a rudimentary A-bomb and a duel stage rocket that blows up 6 times for every successful launch. They will need to miniaturize their A-bomb and get a more consistent launch vehicle before they are a real threat.

Yeah but how long will that take, one year, five, ten?  It won't be long.
(07-09-2017, 02:42 PM)Bob Wrote: And then they are only a threat to one country once.

Right now, yes.  But you're talking about an ally and roughly 20+ million people that will die in the first hour of nuclear action.  Later on we could very well be talking about the West Coast.

And then they might take over South Korea. And if South Korea falls, then they could take Japan. And if they get enough Nuclear power they might spread throughout the world! And then some Americans of Korean descent might support them. And if we don't tighten up our borders - they could be slipping in through Mexico right now with nuclear backpacks! And they might buy guns!!! I know - let's just confiscate all the guns from everyone and destroy North Korea.

See how that goes Dave? I guess you don't really believe in Freedom...It's a scary thing. You have to let people who you don't trust have weapons. Just like you have them. And by the way....the greatest number of illegal weapon use resulting in illegal deaths? And is government backed?

Current North Korean regime or the State/Local Police?
- My threat matrix says YOU are greater threat than little fat Korean boy....

Ouch!

You know he is making weapons - so we should go make some better weapons and watch him. Really - it is that easy. And given that we have been doing that with people who can LEGITIMATELY harm us....let it go. North Korea is irrelevant. And even if they DO attack, like you would miss Kalifornistan....

Just a lot of distraction and noise. We should all be way more worried about our own police having armored vehicles, automatic weapons etc...