Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
War again with N Korea ?
Curious if we had any part in their missile blowing up after take-off? WH and company seems to be playing that close to the vest. Interesting if we did...
Governmental dependance makes for poor self reliance.

"What could possibly go wrong with a duct tape boat?"  Cody Lundin

The best defense against evil men are good men with violent skill sets.
we do have some smart tech guys too
It one thing to threaten someone on the other side of the world. It's something else when they are on your borders. Trump had a discussion with China about Fat Boy (FB). China is lining up on his borders. Trump is calling him out on all his rhetoric and now he has to save face. The key thing is whether he (and/or his generals) are crazy enough to do anything knowing they would be wiped out in retaliation.

The other question is what FB would do even if he could. In light of his failed missile launch which is likely a result of us hacking it, would he try again? Does he even have the capability of successfully launching something?
He doesn't havta,put a bomb on a container ship.It docks in LA BOOM.'08.
If you look like food,you will be eaten.

I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.
Korea does dumb stuff for Korea. leaders put on a show for THEIR people - not you.

Our people use Korea as a DISTRACTION from really important things.

At the end of the day, people are mostly the same. No one shows up to a gang fight with a .22 and a single bullet (That's Korea). We are a gang armed with 12 gauges, AR's etc. And there are more gangs than just Korea. In fact - the one gang that marginally supports them (China) even tells them to cool their crap occasionally.

Stop looking at the pretty girl on the left and ask where the Magician's right hand is kids.
(04-22-2017, 02:35 PM)Bob Wrote: Stop looking at the pretty girl on the left and ask where the Magician's right hand is kids.

Why not look at the woman in the red dress?  Get it, red dress...see what I did there  Big Grin

(04-22-2017, 02:35 PM)Bob Wrote: Korea does dumb stuff for Korea.  leaders put on a show for THEIR people - not you.  

Our people use Korea as a DISTRACTION from really important things.

At the end of the day, people are mostly the same.  No one shows up to a gang fight with a .22 and a single bullet (That's Korea).  We are a gang armed with 12 gauges, AR's etc.  And there are more gangs than just Korea.  In fact - the one gang that marginally supports them (China) even tells them to cool their crap occasionally.  

Stop looking at the pretty girl on the left and ask where the Magician's right hand is kids.

Okay, I don't disagree but what is the right hand doing that we need to be concerned about? The economy is booming and other than a few piddly little countries acting up, okay Russia is not so piddly but they are more bluster than muster.
(04-22-2017, 05:31 PM)mac66 Wrote:  The economy is booming 
AHahAhAHAHAHahHHAhHahHAhHahAhHAhHahahHahHahHAhHahHA

Russia and the US are both working to protect their oil pipelines.

What? Nobody told you about those?????
You don't think the economy is doing better under Trump than under Obama?  The market has had a steady uptick.  Businesses have been investing here rather than overseas in record number.  Jobs have been created as the result.  Illegal immigration is down by a huge margin.  I would expect the upcoming tax reform, which is heavily business-friendly to see a further uptick in the markets and U.S. investment.  

The only economy that Trump really isn't good for is the gun industry.  But I'm okay with that as prices are coming down as expected.  One can buy a plain jane AR for $500 or a bit under these days.  S&W has up to $75 rebates.  Ammo has been coming down.  And I would expect that trend to continue.

I'd say the economy has greatly improved.  But then I don't get my news sources from NBC, ABC, CBS, MSNBC or CNN which wouldn't report favorably on anything Trump does.  He could single-handedly save a bus full of nuns, orphans and kittens from going over a cliff and the main stream would report that he puts the toilet paper roll on backwards.

I'd say that the US striking N. Korea is unlikely. Seems that the main reason we struck in Syria was due to chemical weapon use. This just seems like more of the same posturing. Trump showed that he'll attack in Syria and is using that as leverage for N. Korea.

Just my $0.02