Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
War again with N Korea ?
What do you think of re the North Korea situ, and the crazy Fat boy...

I do think that things are starting up there and unless China calms them down there's going to be a new front.
I liked the guy on Fox today that stated three things need to happen:

1. Sanction the hell out of the country and more specifically the finances of the fat boy and his family.
  2. Make sure our allies in the region have intercept capabilities should the NK try to lob a missile at them.
  3. If they do 'cross the line' make them cease to exist.

Can't argue with any of that.  NK is use to 8 years of nothing happening when they start rattling their little saber.  Slapping them upside the head hard enough that they piss themselves will bring a whole new attitude.  Otherwise yes, we may see the need for extended military action.
Governmental dependance makes for poor self reliance.

"What could possibly go wrong with a duct tape boat?"  Cody Lundin

The best defense against evil men are good men with violent skill sets.
We will not make them cease to exist anymore than we would let China make Cuba cease to exist. Friends don't let friends nuke things next door. You wouldn't either.

Korea rattles sabres for their people - not you. They are not going to do anything to anyone because the big dogs there have access to real information and know that they are not flea crap on a big dog.

However, as long as they make the Korean people feel like they are, whatever. Call me when they REALLY do something.

(ps - that call is not ever coming). And if you get trapped in North Korea - whatever. Your dumb@$$ fault for going there.
(03-10-2017, 02:30 AM)Bob Wrote: And if you get trapped in North Korea - whatever.  Your dumb@$$ fault for going there.

This!  Never can understand folks going there on vacation or field trips or whatever.  That's just begging for trouble.  Missionaries and such I can understand as that is what they feel they are led to do, but just going over for grins and giggles....bad idea.

"Hey honey, what sounds better?  Vacationing in N. Korea, Iran or Afganistan?  How about Syria, I hear it's lovely this time of year.  And of course they'res always Somalia..."
Governmental dependance makes for poor self reliance.

"What could possibly go wrong with a duct tape boat?"  Cody Lundin

The best defense against evil men are good men with violent skill sets.
I think a coup is coming.'08.
If you look like food,you will be eaten.

I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.
Surgical strike to take fat boy out? Would that cause a war or would the people rejoice, or would another tin pot dictator take his place?
US forces there have pulled their equipment back away from artillery range so maybe they know something
Link.'08.

https://already-happened.com/2017/03/15/...uth-korea/

Sounds like a planned move but the timing caught my attention
Thanks.'08.