Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Deal Alert Thread
Thumbs Up 
I thoroughly enjoyed reading your 3.5 articles on this rifle.  I was particularly impressed with all the stuff you were able to put into the stock and under the fore grip.  This is giving me all sorts of ideas and I want to take a look at the rifles I have to see what can be done.  Many, many thanks.  If you don't mind, I'm going to repost your links down in the defense section for a ready reference in case I (others) want to look back at the article.

Smile
Governmental dependance makes for poor self reliance.

"What could possibly go wrong with a duct tape boat?"  Cody Lundin

The best defense against evil men are good men with violent skill sets.
(08-14-2016, 01:11 PM)David Wrote: I thoroughly enjoyed reading your 3.5 articles on this rifle.  I was particularly impressed with all the stuff you were able to put into the stock and under the fore grip.  This is giving me all sorts of ideas and I want to take a look at the rifles I have to see what can be done.  Many, many thanks.  If you don't mind, I'm going to repost your links down in the defense section for a ready reference in case I (others) want to look back at the article.

Smile

Feel free to post links.

Just an aside, the Ruger 10/22 comes with a hollow plastic stock as does the take down version. The buttplate on those come off as well and stuff can be stored in them.  A take down 10/22 with kit stored in the stock may make a pretty good little stash away/truck/trunk gun.

I'd be interested if anyone else can come up with interesting stuff to include with these or other similar rifles.
I wsh they'd make 1 in .22mag.'08.
If you look like food,you will be eaten.

I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

Quantity has a quality all of its own.
Original Swiss Military Biohazard Set

(08-19-2016, 04:43 PM)David Wrote: Original Swiss Military Biohazard Set

Arrived in the mail a couple of days ago, very fast shipping.  I ordered three sets.  Arrived complete with mask, sealed filter and sealed package with the suit along with a canvas carry bag.  Actually quite a nice set up.  I don't know that it's going to stop the latest and greatest chemical/biological threat but it's better than standing there in a T-shirt.  My mind is more towards protection from smoke and tear gas types of gas i.e. looting and rioting scenarios in neighborhoods.

Scout ordered three as well.

For $5 I'm impressed with everything that arrived.

(08-26-2016, 02:00 PM)David Wrote:
(08-19-2016, 04:43 PM)David Wrote: Original Swiss Military Biohazard Set

Arrived in the mail a couple of days ago, very fast shipping.  I ordered three sets.  Arrived complete with mask, sealed filter and sealed package with the suit along with a canvas carry bag.  Actually quite a nice set up.  I don't know that it's going to stop the latest and greatest chemical/biological threat but it's better than standing there in a T-shirt.  My mind is more towards protection from smoke and tear gas types of gas i.e. looting and rioting scenarios in neighborhoods.

Scout ordered three as well.

For $5 I'm impressed with everything that arrived.
I also ordered 3 sets, very impressed with this deal.
Just bought a couple boxes of Federal rifled slugs at Walmart.  2 3/4 in shells, 1610 muzzle velocity, high brass, 1 oz.  $10.62 for a box of 15.  Thought that was a pretty good deal for 12g slugs.

GLOCK EURO PLUS 2 MAGAZINE BOTTOM 9MM 40S&W 357SIG

[Image: BULGLO.jpg]

Looking for an inexpensive 'tacticool' type back pack for work to replace my bag (which is still fine but just wanting a change).  A smaller BP should be fine.  I found this while looking at Ebay for other types of bags;

30L 3P Outdoor Military Rucksacks

Somewhat similar to a Maxi Condor II I think but at a tenth of the cost.  Don't know how the dimensions stack up against each other but it looks to be on the somewhat 'smallish' size which would be fine.  We'll see what shows up and I'll report back how it looks and works.

FYI, sportsmans guide has Anderson optics ready AR 15s today for $427.  Andersons are made in house in KY. They are a pretty decent guns for the money. Free shipping today w/ code sh1330

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Thread name changed: War on Police David 29 13,411 11-11-2018, 03:58 PM
Last Post: Bob
  Tomorrow, stay alert bmyers 1 1,153 11-23-2017, 06:11 PM
Last Post: David