Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Deal Alert Thread
Information 
This seemed to be a very popular thread on the old board (and GT) so I figured I'd start one here.  If you come across a good deal, be it a piece of gear, ammo, a class or whatever, pass it along.  If you can post a link that would be great along with any additional info that would be great.

So post those deals Smile
Governmental dependance makes for poor self reliance.

"What could possibly go wrong with a duct tape boat?"  Cody Lundin

The best defense against evil men are good men with violent skill sets.
Got a case of raid wasp spray for $18,6 cans to a case.It's a store local to me,I know the gm so I can order at store cost.'08. Cool
If you look like food,you will be eaten.

I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfOyDLGfCSMlzR1Oc_jQN...s8pbHriF7s]

I was talking about the peanut lighter down in the fire section.  These go anywhere from $1.99 to over $40.  The link below is an Ebay link to the $1.99.  The one's I have were from Ebay and cost me $2.99 each.  Had them now for over 6 months and I've had no issues with any of them so far.  Great way to have a small, inexpensive lighter on your keychain should you need flame.  Uses Zippo parts and uses all the same fuels that Zippo uses.

Ebay link ebay

[Image: $_1.JPG]

We were talking about this little light on BLF a while back.  I've picked up several of them.  The link below has them for $2.99 but I see other vendors are starting to creep the price upwards to $10.  These use either an AA or 14500 lithium ion battery.  It is sufficiently bright enough just on an AA, 14500 really lights it up noticeably.  It has high, medium and strobe.  I personally like strobe in a 'prep' flashlight, especially an EDC keychain style light.  I've been carrying mine on my car/house keychain where it gets bounced and knocked around.  Still runs like a champ and for $3 I have no complaints at all.  Is it the same quality as my Fenix E05 or Acebean L10?  No, but it's a fifth of the price and is just as bright or brighter.  

Ebay link

OThis is possibly the best deal for for a wool blanket I've found yet. It's 90% wool but for the price you won't find better. 

Amazon Wool Blanket
[Image: 2444_2-630x552.jpg]

http://www.autotoolworld.com/Bahco-2444-...95504.html

These are fantastic knives.  Same as a Mora Clipper except it's in stainless steel rather than carbon steel.  Comes razor sharp with Sweden stamped on the blade.

Talking with my brother recently about this topic. He lives out in the country where it gets country dark. He's had issues this last year with rabid animals trying to get into his hen house and has had to deal with the at all hours of the night. He uses a universal shotgun mount that he picked up for cheap with a Sipik SR68 clone I sent him a while back. Seems to be working well for him. This got me thinking of doing the same thing so I purchased a universal mount for my shotgun. Only cost about $10 and I have plenty of lights to see what would work best.

Universal mount came in the mail yesterday. I was pleased to see that it is made by a small family business here in the states rather than a sweat shop overseas in southeast Asia. Fit right on my Moss 500P. I'm using my Sipik SK98 in the mount (this is an 18650 XML T6 Cree LED that puts out around 1000 lumens and has flood to focus).

Here is the link to the SG mount for anyone interested.

Rifle Shotgun Tactical Flashlight-Light-Laser Barrel Clamp Mount w/ Sling Stud

[Image: $T2eC16V,!)UFIb8vN7pwBSJNU8eKg!~~60_12.JPG]

If anyone is near a B.J.'s Wholesale Club they have a double pack of Energizer headlamps 135 lumens for $14.99.  Comes with 6 AAA batteries.   Looks to have high, low and read.  High lasts for 5.5 hours.

I put this link in a thread in the Lighting section, but thought it was interesting enough to repeat here:

USB LED light widget

Racer got me interested in these things and the price is hard to beat.  If you've got a battery pack you've got light for days.

Ultrafire F13

$8.99 and free shipping!!!

This light uses either a 26650, 18650 or 3xAAA.  This is my second favorite 26650 flashlight and was a hit at SEP gathering 10.  Great price.

Link

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tomorrow, stay alert bmyers 1 590 11-23-2017, 06:11 PM
Last Post: David
Exclamation Thread name changed: War on Police David 27 8,325 07-29-2016, 03:21 AM
Last Post: Bob