Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new member intro
New to this forum...been on GT for a few years...not much to tell about me...25yr LE veteran, moved from my birth/home state of Fla in '03 to the mountains of central NM, where I ran a small (50 students per year) CHL school for 10 yrs...been a guest panelist on the Pursuit channel, stop-the-threat show a few times...moved last November to a smaller ranch just south of Cruces, near El Paso. Retired from instructing, just kicking back with the wife and our horses etc....mostly keep to ourselves...no family...very conservative/Christian...still visit GT every day, try to give cogent answers to those seeking help with their EDC etc....try to avoid the "Snarky" stuff as much as I can
Not much of a prepper...mainly try to stay alert and watch where and when I go places.
Appreciate the invite to join SEP...hope I can be a productive member
Welcome and glad to have ya  Smile

You're in a beautiful part of the country!  Born in Arizona but live and serve here in Florida, also about 25 years and counting with the Sheriff's Office.  Look forward to chatting with you.
Governmental dependance makes for poor self reliance.

"What could possibly go wrong with a duct tape boat?"  Cody Lundin

The best defense against evil men are good men with violent skill sets.
Welcome, sir!
History is not dead to the man who would learn how the present came to be what it is.

In The Age Of Information, Ignorance Is A Choice.
Austin, Tx here... Did a stint in Orlando a few years back

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smile Introduction thread - intro yourself David 124 31,506 06-10-2018, 01:44 AM
Last Post: JRSC
Thumbs Up Rate a thread or member David 5 1,618 01-25-2018, 03:49 PM
Last Post: David
Question Member satisfaction rating David 10 2,658 06-12-2016, 06:39 AM
Last Post: kirgi08
  New member as of Dec 20 2015 oldmiser 3 1,340 12-21-2015, 01:52 AM
  New member Alan 3 992 12-21-2015, 01:50 AM