Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prepper Practice
My buddy and I figured we couldn't really go wrong for $30. Making a profit never hurts though.
For $30 you got yourself a great deal!
Governmental dependance makes for poor self reliance.

"What could possibly go wrong with a duct tape boat?"  Cody Lundin

The best defense against evil men are good men with violent skill sets.
We are going to try and get a group together next year. Too bad none of you guys are close.
They skipped a year so this was my first opportunity to defend my crown. Another nice trophy and $150 prize came home with me this Sunday. I invited a few more people to make the trip and they proved to be some of my top competition.
The stages were fun and the random weapons were challenging. We saw some new ones like offhand SKS out to 200 yards, Daisy Red Rider at targets down to 1", Glock 19 at bamboo skewers, and the return of the DAO SP101 snubby at ping pong balls hanging on strings and blowing in the breeze.
The "primitive" stages were bow and arrow again, instinctive with no sights at moving 8" foam targets, and spears at milk jugs. Turns out that I don't know how to throw a spear?.
Overall, a very laid back, fun match. In two years I'll attempt the 3peat.
That sounds like a lot of fun.
(09-12-2018, 10:05 AM)bmyers Wrote: That sounds like a lot of fun.

It was a ton of fun. Just the relaxed atmosphere was a nice change of pace from normal hectic matches. Not having to lug a bunch of gear from stage to stage was great too.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Training & Practice Ronin.45 11 6,705 07-21-2015, 09:56 PM
Last Post: David