Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Your EDC
I am retired.  Drive about 300 miles a month - the proverbial drive to the liquor store and back.  All humor aside, this is what I do.  I take a couple of classes.  A flashlight/a pocket knife/a water bottle in the brief case.  I dance.  Each dance shoe bag has a leatherman/knife/flashlight/bottle of water.  I have enough bug out items in the car to be able to go to ground in place for about a week - being urban and no one at home, it doesn't make sense to fight the traffic after shtf.  If and when I travel, a leatherman/knife/flashlight in each suitcase and a water bottle (which I refill after the obligatory TSA search).
That all black 1000D Reebow bag seems to be working out very well.  Just the right size for an EDC sling bag.  I did add a molle eye glass case to the side molle loops for my glasses/sunglass clip on.  Very happy with it.
Governmental dependance makes for poor self reliance.

"What could possibly go wrong with a duct tape boat?"  Cody Lundin

The best defense against evil men are good men with violent skill sets.

I have been rockin this bag for over a year now:
https://www.ebay.com/p/PROPPER-OTS-XL-Ba...0005.m1851

It is my everyday / everywhere bag and it holds a lot of crap. It has been going to work with me everyday since I bought it. It has been on several hiking trips and camping a couple of times. It sits nicely on the passenger seat of the motorcycle also. Good bag.
That messenger style bag is great for day hikes.

[Image: 61yLX6GQMLL._SL1001_.jpg]

Been a couple of months that I've used this sling bag and it's doing great.  No issues and seems to be just the right size for an EDC sling bag.  Between this and the Lunada I'm all set for EDC carry.  This one is slightly smaller than the Lunada so for most things it's perfect.  If for some reason I need something a bit larger then I can easily swap over to the Lunada.

I know I like mine!
Wanted to toss this out in case it would be of use to ya'll.  I got one of those UV Paqlite Scout Packs a while back and really like them quite a bit.  I attached the smaller tube to my EDC sling bag for a couple of reasons;  first, it helps me to be seen from the rear if I'm walking at night.  Bit of a safety device.  Secondly, I keep it in my room close to my side of the bed.  I hit it for a few seconds with a flashlight before turning in and it can still be seen till the next morning.  I figure if for some reason I had to grab-n-go and maybe the power was out it would be easy to spot in the dark.  Just a thought to pass on.  Could be useful on BOB's, EDC's, GHB's or whatever.

Smile