Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your GHB
I purchased the kit at Walmart for $5.88 this weekend. Thanks for the tip. (Will buy another two of them once they are in stock again (one for each vehicle).)
(03-26-2018, 10:43 AM)bmyers Wrote: I purchased the kit at Walmart for $5.88 this weekend. Thanks for the tip. (Will buy another two of them once they are in stock again (one for each vehicle).)

Having now used it I can definitely say it was $ well spent.  BTW, the tire is still holding without any issue.  I'm looking to replace all four on the van since the rainy season will soon be approaching but it is really nice to know that this simple and inexpensive product works.  That and a plug in air compressor in each vehicle goes a long way.
Governmental dependance makes for poor self reliance.

"What could possibly go wrong with a duct tape boat?"  Cody Lundin

The best defense against evil men are good men with violent skill sets.
I have the air compressor, just didn't have the repair kit. At least now I have one.
Well, Had the family here for Easter...
Of course daughter goes to leave and has a flat in rear tire ( late night ).
So wife drove her/baby home and I told her I'd fix the next morning.

Thank goodness for the Stop & Go... was able to put in a mushroom plug into tire with only moving the mud flap. Really good thing considering we have 6 inches of snow this morning.
Quick fix and I'll tell her to go to her shop and repair from inside... but at least it's a good temp, took more time to get compressor out there than the repair.

Good thing for every vehicle
Yeah, it's really a great piece of prep gear.  Hits all the angles;  inexpensive, useful, fairly easy to use, takes up little space/weight in a vehicle.  No downside that I can think of really.
Governmental dependance makes for poor self reliance.

"What could possibly go wrong with a duct tape boat?"  Cody Lundin

The best defense against evil men are good men with violent skill sets.