Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread name changed: War on Police
We have protests near us in Greenville SC. Peaceful at the moment but we have a scanner tuned in. These protests tax the departments, there is city and county units dealing with this. That will make any response time for those in need could be dramatically longer. Just something to think about.
That's a good point.  Organized protesters often aim to cripple resources.  For example, many will try to get arrested on purpose.  As soon as they're arrested they suddenly have 'chest pains' which means they have to be transported (or at least seen by EMT on scene) to a hospital to be cleared for transport to jail.  This in turn not only bogs down L.E. and Correctional facilities but also hospitals and ambulances.  That's the plan, tie up as many first responder resources as possible.  So not only would police response be drastically limited but also emergency medical.  The protesters don't care if someone dies as long as they get their sound bite on the news.  Something to consider if there is a protest/riot/looting near your location. You may well be on your own.
Governmental dependance makes for poor self reliance.

"What could possibly go wrong with a duct tape boat?"  Cody Lundin

The best defense against evil men are good men with violent skill sets.
Once again, Obama has sided with terrorists. More provocative attacks to come.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/obama-defend...yptr=yahoo
Interesting that he said that from Spain and not in Dallas. I wonder if hew will visit Dallas and if so drive through Dealey Plaza?
(07-11-2016, 01:05 AM)Tsquare Wrote: Interesting that he said that from Spain and not in Dallas. I wonder if hew will visit Dallas and if so drive through Dealey Plaza?

I believe he said it from Spain so that he wouldn't come across his personal "Dealey Plaza."
(07-10-2016, 01:53 PM)David Wrote: That's a good point.  Organized protesters often aim to cripple resources.  For example, many will try to get arrested on purpose.  As soon as they're arrested they suddenly have 'chest pains' which means they have to be transported (or at least seen by EMT on scene) to a hospital to be cleared for transport to jail.  This in turn not only bogs down L.E. and Correctional facilities but also hospitals and ambulances.  That's the plan, tie up as many first responder resources as possible.  So not only would police response be drastically limited but also emergency medical.  The protesters don't care if someone dies as long as they get their sound bite on the news.  Something to consider if there is a protest/riot/looting near your location. You may well be on your own.

Yeah, perhaps if theres a chance of protests in your AO either skip the area or do errands a different time. Perhaps learn alternate travel routes. This brings home the importance of prepping and storing food. This would also be a good time to reach out to friends who live in effected areas. Maybe offer a place to stay if things get worse. Just a thought.
Police arrest 5 people suspected of firing shots at Washington, D.C., officers

Something a little off in this story.  Smells like political correctness...

I've enjoyed reading how carefully these journalists have worded things regarding these terrorist attacks, both the attacks and the attackers.

The Micah Johnson situation especially. Once again, so many red flags and alarms going off about this unstable mind but another blind eye turned that led to more calamity.
3 law enforcement officers killed, 3 others injured in Baton Rouge shooting

I've come to the conclusion that if our government won't step in to help our law enforcement out, then each LEO should gear up each as if they're being deployed to Iraq and Afghanistan. A fire has been lit. At it seems that the enemy now believes they have an advantage by their military training. So, if they're going to be militant, so should the police.

On a side note, I can only imagine what this is going to do to our already impaired military. As well as the image the lib/dems and lamestream media will start depicting of our veterans. The VA shooting in California some months back, after reading the article, I read some of the comments.... It was like the late 60's all over again.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Information Deal Alert Thread David 193 78,252 7 hours ago
Last Post: mac66