Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Introduction thread - intro yourself
Greetings & Hallucinations.

Received an invite to this forum (while over on GlockTalk) & decided to check it out. I tend to read more than I post, but when/where I can occasionally contribute to general knowledge, I'll dive right in. Otherwise, here to learn.

My handle at SEP is the same as over at GT... Chindo18Z.

Glad to be here.
Welcome aboard
Welcome Smile
Governmental dependance makes for poor self reliance.

"What could possibly go wrong with a duct tape boat?"  Cody Lundin

The best defense against evil men are good men with violent skill sets.
I just wanted to say hello! I used to participate at GlockTalk but have not been active there for several years. I logged on at GT the other day for the first time in a long time and came across a link to SEP in one of the threads. Because I had been fairly active in the prep forum at GT I remembered getting an invite to this forum when it was beginning. My loss that I didn't join up then. I have not been active with any forums for the past few years (I segued over to RimfireCentral as I went through an increased interest in rimfires) but have of late been thinking that I needed to get connected to a group again. Life situations are driving me back to an increased interest in my preps and a concern to improve them across the board. As I surfed here I saw familiar names from GT that I had always found enjoyable to interact with, sound in their knowledge and opinions, or, at times, even both. I was ratf51 at GT, also at RimfireCentral, and will continue with that moniker here. So, here's to gleaning new and or encouraging info, sharing thoughts, and being thankful that you have held off on bringing out the torches and pitchforks...sorry, got carried away there-- I have been watching some of the old Universal monster movies (Frankenstein et. al.)...Later...
Welcome to the board and glad to have you. Yep, lot of GT folks here. A casual, informative and fun place to chat about a variety of prep and other stuff. Best of all, no trolls. Enjoy.
Governmental dependance makes for poor self reliance.

"What could possibly go wrong with a duct tape boat?"  Cody Lundin

The best defense against evil men are good men with violent skill sets.
Thanks and looking forward to it!
Welcome aboard!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up Rate a thread or member David 5 3,393 01-25-2018, 03:49 PM
Last Post: David
Star Thread resurrection David 3 1,648 09-07-2017, 12:13 AM
Last Post: Tsquare
  new member intro Lt.Donn 3 1,957 12-02-2016, 01:13 AM
Last Post: ric0123