Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Introduction thread - intro yourself
Greetings! I've always had a interest in a simpler way of life ( which is weird considering I work in a technology field ). I've been fascinated with emergency anything since i was a kid. Some experience has been really world tested while others was from reading. I enjoy hiking, camping, hunting, all of the shooting sports (USPSA, IDPA, 3 gun, Steel Challenge, NRA High Power Rifle), archery, alternative options for medicine, etc. I never really believed in end of world like situations, but mostly plan for the what if of regular yearly natural disasters, and surviving wintertime when bad weather hits. crap happens so it's better to be safe then sorry. Also came from the GT forum, so i'm here to learn and if i have anything that might be helpful to pass a long, I will.
Welcome! Make yourself at home. Lots of good information so dig in.
(08-24-2015, 07:35 PM)burnsoft Wrote: Greetings!  I've always had a interest in a simpler way of life ( which is weird considering I work in a technology field ).  I've been fascinated with emergency anything since i was a kid.  Some experience has been really world tested while others was from reading.  I enjoy hiking, camping, hunting, all of the shooting sports (USPSA, IDPA, 3 gun, Steel Challenge, NRA High Power Rifle), archery, alternative options for medicine, etc.  I never really believed in end of world like situations, but mostly plan for the what if of regular yearly natural disasters, and surviving wintertime when bad weather hits.  crap happens so it's better to be safe then sorry.  Also came from the GT forum, so i'm here to learn and if i have anything that might be helpful to pass a long, I will.

Welcome, glad to have ya on the board welcome
Governmental dependance makes for poor self reliance.

"What could possibly go wrong with a duct tape boat?"  Cody Lundin

The best defense against evil men are good men with violent skill sets.
Hello. I received an invite from Kirgi. Some of you may know me from other forums. I keep the same name. I'm not new to S&P but I've got a lot to learn. I'm happy to share what I've learned over the years and happy to receive advice from others.
Read the board JD,there is new info here and we will tolerate no foolishness here.'08.

I'm gonna give you a rating,Gator fans are already challenged enough. Wink
If you look like food,you will be eaten.

I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.
(08-31-2015, 03:36 AM)kirgi08 Wrote: Read the board JD,there is new info here and we will tolerate no foolishness here.'08.

I'm gonna give you a rating,Gator fans are already challenged enough. Wink

Welcome jdavionic. 

Gator fans? I love em. But then again every Georgia Southern Eagle likes Gators. I was hoping they would invite us back down to the swamp, pay us six figures, where we could beat them up again. Good times.

We are going after dawg meat this year.

TT
<<<-- Graduated from USF,u stay forever.The only time I like gators is bbqed.'08.
If you look like food,you will be eaten.

I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.
New member here, got an invite from another member ( on glock talk )... normal hello to all
My forte is prob elec devices and radios.

Tom Mac
Welcome Tom Smile
Governmental dependance makes for poor self reliance.

"What could possibly go wrong with a duct tape boat?"  Cody Lundin

The best defense against evil men are good men with violent skill sets.
I've always been able to take care of myself. Survived several eruptions, a hurricane, earthquakes, and forest fires. Power outages are common where I've lived. Might learn something new here though. Happy to join. Smoke.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up Rate a thread or member David 5 1,767 01-25-2018, 03:49 PM
Last Post: David
Star Thread resurrection David 3 754 09-07-2017, 12:13 AM
Last Post: Tsquare
  new member intro Lt.Donn 3 1,089 12-02-2016, 01:13 AM
Last Post: ric0123