Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Board etiquite.
I have talked to David,we want reasonable discourse.Disagreements and debate are welcome,snide comments are not.I just closed the 1st thread ever here,I don't want to have to do it again.If members have a disagreement take it to pm.Keep it off the board.There will be infractions issued for misbehavior.I let the 1st one slide,I won't again.

We want our members to exchange knowledge not insults.Any infraction given is reviewed by this boards owner,his house his rules.

Thanks everyone for yer views and input,we want a family friendly site and we will enforce that concept.

Thank you. SEP Staff.'08.
If you look like food,you will be eaten.

I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.
I'm in agreement with Kirgi. Though I moderate the Specific Section, the same rules apply. This thread is meant for the entire board.

A healthy debate is not prohibited. However, if I feel the discussion is compromising this thread I will take action.

Everyone is welcome to share their wisdom, knowledge and experience. Feel free to post your insight and any questions you have. We have a great deal of knowledgeable people here who can help you. But understand you are responsible for what you post. Any information that is unlawful or unsafe will be deleted no questions asked. Again, any disagreements will be handled by PM. We are a family forum and our intentions are to have a healthy and comfortable learning environment.

Thanks for your understanding and for visiting the Survival and Emergency Preparedness Board.
History is not dead to the man who would learn how the present came to be what it is.

In The Age Of Information, Ignorance Is A Choice.
Thank you for your efforts gents.
Governmental dependance makes for poor self reliance.

"What could possibly go wrong with a duct tape boat?"  Cody Lundin

The best defense against evil men are good men with violent skill sets.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Supporting the SEP board David 11 2,780 12-11-2017, 12:00 AM
Last Post: JRSC
Thumbs Up Board is back up! David 5 1,536 07-19-2017, 04:35 PM
Last Post: JRSC
Sad Board outage yesterday David 3 1,442 06-03-2017, 02:47 AM
Last Post: Kieller
Thumbs Up Features of the new board David 7 3,261 11-06-2016, 02:52 PM
Last Post: kirgi08