Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Iowa tonight
Whatcha think's going to happen?
Governmental dependance makes for poor self reliance.

"What could possibly go wrong with a duct tape boat?"  Cody Lundin

The best defense against evil men are good men with violent skill sets.
Whatever happens, I can assure you that the media will have it completely rewritten by the nights over. We'll get a big dose of horse manure in the morning.

I really feel that they're going to keep pressure on Trump. They'll do the usual. They'll play their cards well though, if trump wins Iowa, it will spell some big disaster for the left and the repubs.

They're going to keep Hillary and Bernie alive somehow.
Just saw the results:  Cruz, Trump and then Rubio with a very distant Carson.  Everyone else barely made the radar.  From what I understand Huckabee is out of the race, which is a shame because I like him. 

On the flip side, Hillary and Sanders in a virtual tie.  I think Hillary had like 400 more votes. 

Now NH.

I agree on huckabee. But he'd attempt to bring change that wouldn't suit the money grubbing activists. It's a crying shame so many people don't want the old America. Back in the days when we had an economy and not near as much to worry about. I guess people are getting used to being robots.

I still haven't ruled Hillary out of the presidency yet. One thing we've learned in the 8 years of Obama is that whatever is the worst possible thing for America is the one thing that will be put into law. I'm not sure about Bernie, but I know this country would cease to be as we know it if Hillary took over. Plus, seeing Obama has shown favor on her just confirmed my suspicions.
Too be honest, I really like Dr. Ben Carson and what he stands for and represents.  I would have really liked to see a Huckabee/Carson ticket.  Carson is a true grassroots rags-to-riches/American dream story.  He also doesn't take donations from special interest groups.  So of all the candidates, only Trump and Carson aren't bought and paid for.

I was starting to like Ted Cruz until the shenanigans that were pulled at the Iowa caucuses.  Did CNN do false reporting?  Yes they did (what else is new).  Did the Cruz camp run like the wind with it, without checking the facts or contacting the Carson camp.  Yes, they were off to the races with how fast they could get it out.  It would have been a simple phone call and a done deal.  Instead they pulled the same crap Hillary would have done.  To me that puts him on the same level and I've lost any respect I had built up for Cruz.  He had the opportunity to come out quickly and set things right (by taking action within his own camp towards those that caused the problem...if indeed it didn't come from him directly). 

Carson would not have (in all likelihood) won Iowa, however I feel confident the Cruz would not have won either and it would have come down to Trump or Rubio.  The Cruz camp was desperate it seems and they showed the way they operate.

Not impressed.

I'd like to see Dr. Ben Carson surge in the polls and for him to surpass all of them.  Of them all, I think his heart is truly towards changing the direction of this country for the better.

I am still trying to figure out the 6 for 6 coin toss that Hillary won. Do you think that there are some shenanigans going on in that camp?
Not trying to sound racist, Bad thing is that Ben Carson isn't your typical black guy. He isn't talking welfare and handout governmental living. He's telling it like it is. You get a job, work hard and make your living. As far as the gov, they'll be in DC governing. Absolutely not what the large majority of blacks and liberals want to hear. "The privileged generation" will fight him tooth and nail.

Hence, why I see so many Bernie Sanders posters everywhere here. He's everything they want. Says tons about him.
Been a few campaigns "suspended" today.'08.
If you look like food,you will be eaten.

I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.