Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Terrorism in the U.S.
If one was to wait for peace in the Middle East before doing something, whatever you were waiting for would never happen.
I understand all that. He could've simply ordered the embassy to be moved and not have given all the rhetoric. But the timing is rather ridiculous. If this were to be done, it should've been done by now. And of all things, being done right at a major Christian holiday throws additional fuel on the fire.
[Image: confedsouthcarolina.gif][Image: confedsouthcarolina.gif]In The Age Of Information, Ignorance Is A Choice.
I agree in the aspect it should of been done in 1995 when Congress approved the move, not 20+ years later.
Port Authority explosion leaves several injured; suspect down
Governmental dependance makes for poor self reliance.

"What could possibly go wrong with a duct tape boat?"  Cody Lundin

The best defense against evil men are good men with violent skill sets.
So far it's being reported the only the bomber is injured, and he's in custody...

Edit:  FDNY reporting four injured.
Governmental dependance makes for poor self reliance.

"What could possibly go wrong with a duct tape boat?"  Cody Lundin

The best defense against evil men are good men with violent skill sets.
Sounds like he flunked out of bomb making school, thankfully.
I hope he has a very painful injury that will go terminal in about a week.
Tony
Atlanta
^ .... after they question the crap out of him for all his info
Morse is faster than texting !
(12-12-2017, 03:14 PM)Tom Mac Wrote: ^ .... after they question the crap out of him for all his info

I read that CAIR is already fuming over how fast they jumped into an investigation on him...
[Image: confedsouthcarolina.gif][Image: confedsouthcarolina.gif]In The Age Of Information, Ignorance Is A Choice.
I do not understand how CAIR is still around. It has been caught funneling money to terrorist organizations a couple of times. Islam is a disease.
Tony
Atlanta

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Terrorism in Europe David 91 18,446 08-25-2017, 05:14 AM
Last Post: Scout