Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Terrorism in the U.S.
They're calling it the worst mass killing in U.S. history. I know good and well "radical Islam" is proud of this. The crowning jewel on a major holiday is enough momentum to try for better. Stay safe and alert.

(06-12-2016, 05:05 PM)David Wrote: Well by now I'm sure we've all heard about the terrorist attack in Orlando.  That's about an hour and a half away from where I live.  Fox is calling it a straight up terrorist attack.  CNN is also using the term 'terrorist attack'.   We'll see if the administration tries to spin this into a hate-crime and another reason to go after law abiding citizens firearms.  I'd be surprised if they don't (their mantra is never let a crisis go to waste).  

Let's see:
  • Shooter was a muslim
  • FBI had him on some sort of watch list at one point
  • It's a muslim holiday right now
  • Muslims have an even more intense hatred of homosexuals
This may only be the tip of the iceberg unfortunately.   Exclamation

Dr. Gorka: Orlando shooting part of greater terror strategy

Didn't take too long...

http://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2...yptr=yahoo
History is not dead to the man who would learn how the present came to be what it is.

In The Age Of Information, Ignorance Is A Choice.
I believe this is on the agenda for this situation.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

History is not dead to the man who would learn how the present came to be what it is.

(06-12-2016, 06:53 PM)JRSC Wrote: [quote pid='4938' dateline='1465751111']

[/quote]

Quote:The horrifying mass shooting at a gay club in Orlando, Florida, has offered yet another tragic reminder about America's gun problem...

The above quote is the tag line from the liberal article you linked.  As usual, the liberal writer has completely missed the point.  It isn't a 'gun' problem.  it is a bad guy problem.  Disarming good guys leads to this sort of mass shooting.  For example, there were between 300-350 good guys in this club...all unarmed because it was a 'gun free' zone.  Of course the 'gun free' zone didn't deter the terrorist in any way.  In fact, it was like ringing the dinner bell.  So he was able to shoot over 100 of these people with impunity.  Had even 10% of the good guys had a firearm he would not have gotten anywhere near the body count.  That is simply a fact that doesn't fit their agenda.  

The author of the article is one of the mass of 'useful idiots' that pervade the liberal point of view.   Dodgy
Governmental dependance makes for poor self reliance.

"What could possibly go wrong with a duct tape boat?"  Cody Lundin

The best defense against evil men are good men with violent skill sets.
Agreed. Since that article, a landslide of "gun control/violence" articles have been pushed out. Of course, the useful idiots from Hollywood are on the trail advocating for the agenda. As you've said David, they aren't letting a good crisis go to waste.

Yahoo is posting a new anti-gun article every few hours. How these people can continuously overlook the obvious problems, to harp on guns, never ceases to amaze me.
(06-13-2016, 05:46 PM)Ronin.45 Wrote: Yahoo is posting a new anti-gun article every few hours. How these people can continuously overlook the obvious problems, to harp on guns, never ceases to amaze me.

The media will say anything you want them to for the right price.

(06-13-2016, 06:42 PM)JRSC Wrote:
(06-13-2016, 05:46 PM)Ronin.45 Wrote: Yahoo is posting a new anti-gun article every few hours. How these people can continuously overlook the obvious problems, to harp on guns, never ceases to amaze me.

The media will say anything you want them to for the right price.

Both parties pay all networks to promote/post/halt storiries.

What makes me want to vomit is all of the people who are drooling over the dead because they can push whatever agenda they have at the dead's expense.
(06-13-2016, 02:36 PM)David Wrote:

Quote:The horrifying mass shooting at a gay club in Orlando, Florida, has offered yet another tragic reminder about America's gun problem...

The above quote is the tag line from the liberal article you linked.  As usual, the liberal writer has completely missed the point.  It isn't a 'gun' problem.  it is a bad guy problem.  Disarming good guys leads to this sort of mass shooting.  For example, there were between 300-350 good guys in this club...all unarmed because it was a 'gun free' zone.  Of course the 'gun free' zone didn't deter the terrorist in any way.  In fact, it was like ringing the dinner bell.  So he was able to shoot over 100 of these people with impunity.  Had even 10% of the good guys had a firearm he would not have gotten anywhere near the body count.  That is simply a fact that doesn't fit their agenda.  

The author of the article is one of the mass of 'useful idiots' that pervade the liberal point of view.   Dodgy
[/quote]

I simply ask them why they think it would be okay if the person had strapped on a bomb and blown the bar to pieces, killing everyone.
(06-14-2016, 09:57 AM)Dr. Dickie Wrote:
(06-13-2016, 02:36 PM)David Wrote:

I simply ask them why they think it would be okay if the person had strapped on a bomb and blown the bar to pieces, killing everyone.

stupid is as stupid does.... I bet their argument would be that the average American can't get a bomb but anyone can get a gun. These freakin people are still in denial about his allegiance to ISIS. Stepping around it entirely. 
[/quote]

Here's the bottom line;  a good guy could have a 'machine' gun, million rounds of ammo, box of claymores and a tank parked in the backyard and there isn't a problem....cause he's a good guy.  Whereas a knife or car in the hands of a bad guy is a huge problem.  It isn't the tool, it's the person.  The mantra of gun control is simply a literary device used by the left to promote an uniformed and biased agenda to further their control over the public.
Governmental dependance makes for poor self reliance.

"What could possibly go wrong with a duct tape boat?"  Cody Lundin

The best defense against evil men are good men with violent skill sets.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Terrorism in Europe David 91 30,658 08-25-2017, 05:14 AM
Last Post: Scout