Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your EDC flashlight
(09-26-2018, 12:47 AM)Ronin.45 Wrote: I'm planning on picking up the new Olight S1R Baton II during the launch sale this friday. I'm more impressed every time I play with one of their lights.

I seen that sale, also did you see they were going to do a sale on the H1R headlamps on October 3rd I believe.
(09-26-2018, 10:13 AM)bmyers Wrote:
(09-26-2018, 12:47 AM)Ronin.45 Wrote: I'm planning on picking up the new Olight S1R Baton II during the launch sale this friday. I'm more impressed every time I play with one of their lights.

I seen that sale, also did you see they were going to do a sale on the H1R headlamps on October 3rd I believe.

Yup. I think that one is a makeup sale because their site crashed a few weeks ago when they tried an H1R flash sale. They are great about interacting with the fan base and doing events like that.
I just picked up a Klarus P2A XP-G R5 Cree LED Flashlight. It was picked up for a specific niche which I describe.

I wanted a 2 aa battery light which - could be put in the car-used as a yawara stick- have a high illumination portion as my eyesight is deteriorating- have a very low setting if I had to walk a distance. I already knew that Klarus was an expensive, well built flashlight, no matter which model.
I am not familiar with Klarus. I was expecting a much higher price after your description. Sounds like a nice light for your needs. I especially like the useful low setting. So many lights have a firefly mode so low it's really useless for edc.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Corrosion in EDC Flashlight A3M0N 10 708 04-30-2018, 06:09 AM
Last Post: bdcochran
  The importance of a good flashlight David 7 2,108 03-02-2018, 01:24 PM
Last Post: David
Video Survival flashlight David 2 2,222 07-28-2015, 02:48 AM
Last Post: David