Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many CR123 lights do you currently have?
3, two weapons lights and one SureFire G2X. Recently bought the 20 pack of the SureFire 123A's from Amazon, I really like the run time on those.
The purchase of the SureFire was the end all for me= I'm not going to buy anymore cheap flashlights, I really like the G2X version. It has simple functions that please me, low beam- off- high beam- off. I have dropped the SureFire several times pretty hard on some hard surfaces and it keeps on tickin. Plus I got it at an awesome deal...
Like I mentioned in the Deal Alert thread, the M3 was cancelled on the part of the vendor (Gearbest).  I think they didn't want to sell it for the CC price and cancelled out on this and one other light I ordered.  Kinda sucks as I was looking forward to both of them.  But I did order two other lights;  Astrolux S1 and Nitecore EA11.  Both are lights I've been wanting for a while and with the Banggood CC I couldn't pass them up.  

So this makes the SRT3 and the Thrunite Neutron 1C my two CR123/16340 lights (at this time  Wink).
Governmental dependance makes for poor self reliance.

"What could possibly go wrong with a duct tape boat?"  Cody Lundin

The best defense against evil men are good men with violent skill sets.
Racer's review of the SRT3 in post #4:  Review
Governmental dependance makes for poor self reliance.

"What could possibly go wrong with a duct tape boat?"  Cody Lundin

The best defense against evil men are good men with violent skill sets.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Added a few lights to our collection bmyers 0 109 07-02-2018, 05:53 PM
Last Post: bmyers
  Weapon mounted lights David 5 275 05-23-2018, 03:44 AM
Last Post: bdcochran