Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On this day.
Let us remember the greatest generation and the service/sacrifices they made for this nation.'08.
If you look like food,you will be eaten.

I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

Quantity has a quality all of its own.
Amen!
Governmental dependance makes for poor self reliance.

"What could possibly go wrong with a duct tape boat?"  Cody Lundin

The best defense against evil men are good men with violent skill sets.
I'm hoping everyone in our government is remembering this day. Right now, in this world we live in, Pearl Harbor is very repeatable.
What a shame our response isn't
(12-08-2015, 02:30 AM)Bob Wrote: What a shame our response isn't

Agreed.  It isn't that America doesn't have the heart to combat the evils that exist in the world today, it is our leaders who don't have the heart.  They are disconnected with reality and are simply concerned with political correctness and pandering to their fringe-base.  Although I am not a Trump fan, I have to admit that I like the fact that he doesn't give a rip about political correctness and he's putting to voice what is very likely the way a majority of Americans feel.  Of course the lame-stream media is looking to jump on him for anything/everything but it's because they fear him.

David , I have to agree with about Trump. I do like that he is not PC and will tell it like it is but there is just something that doesn't feel right about him as Commander in Chief.
He's really stirred the liberals pot the wrong way with the whole abolishing of Muslims. For the most part, I agree with him. Immediately after 9/11 all immigration should've been cut off in its tracks. Then an intensive background check should've been done on everyone that came in the country in the last 30 or so years.
Just something something for the media to jump on rather than spend time on Hillary  Dodgy

(12-09-2015, 02:10 AM)David Wrote: Just something something for the media to jump on rather than spend time on Hillary  Dodgy

Agreed! And I'm certain she's lapping it up....
The lamestream media doesn't even try to hide the fact that they're biased.  

[Image: hillary.jpg]