Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Racer's Garage Sale
Flashlights are moving over to BLF, and I decided to gift the Gnome.
SF3 is moving over to BLF once I clean it up.
I claim the Nitecore SRT3!

PP sent.

Folks if you're looking for a flashlight deal then Mark is the man you want to go with.   Not only is he our quality webmaster here, but he's helped me in a big way with flashlight education.  If he gives a light a thumbs up it is for good reason.  

Thanks Mark.  Smile
Governmental dependance makes for poor self reliance.

"What could possibly go wrong with a duct tape boat?"  Cody Lundin

The best defense against evil men are good men with violent skill sets.
Thanks for the kind words! I'll try to get that SRT3 out before Monday.
Went ahead and got the Thrunite 1C as well.  Thanks again Mark.

BTW, I can appreciate your love for Spyderco, I've carried the same Endura (full serrations) for over 20 years and it's like the day I bought it.  Great knives!

It's sitting in the mailbox with the SRT3--thanks again!

You should get the HAP40 Endura before they get rare. The dealers are now selling out of the HAP40 Delicas in minutes! The Dragonfly is next to drop I think. And of course I'll need the HAP40 Stretch to go with my Aogami Super Blue Stretch. I missed the super blue party and the Delicas/Dragonflies are unobtainable even used, so I'm getting the new sprint runs.

You might still be able to get the Forum 2015 Native for $108 shipped straight from Spyderco with the FORUM2015 coupon. It's got USA made S90V steel they only use for sprint runs. People have been selling these on eBay for hundreds because most people didn't realize they can buy it straight from Spyderco. The second Sal decides to pull them, they will jump in value.

And that's the thing about collecting flashlights. It's good to have a few good flashlights and a few good spares, but it's hard to justify them as a collector because just about everything everyone else collects goes up in value. There's a few flashlights worth collecting, but there's about a billion knives worth collecting. But most households don't even have 1 good flashlight. I just gave the neighbors a Pelican 1910 because I saw them out front with a 10 year old dim incan.
I've been EDC'ing the Manix 2 for a while. It's a lot of knife for 3 ounces! And uses the new CTS BD1 steel. 

Here's some USA made steel:

[Image: tops-becker-2.jpg]
[Image: tops-becker-3.jpg]
[Image: fnative1.jpg]
[Image: fnative2.jpg]
Here's a link to my feedback:

Feed back

Thanks for the kind words as always. I'll probably move this stuff over to BLF. The Boker gnome will probably be a gift. I'm going to clean up that SF3. Who knows, I may want to keep it, then. I'm still halfway tempted to sell a few knives like that TOPS BOB pictured above. 

I'm about ready to do the Youtube video of one-handed opening deployment techniques, so I've been on a buying spree to pad my collection with some autos and stuff. Thanks again for your business!

[Image: toys-open-4.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  For Sale/Trade: Sig P320/P250 9mm Grip Module - sold! David 0 476 08-24-2017, 01:43 PM
Last Post: David