Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did you meet your goals?
Question 
When we started this board we added a thread on what you did this week to meet your prepping goals.  Well, today is the beginning of the 12th month.  Have you meet the goals you wanted to achieve for the year?

For the most part I'd have to say yes.  I've added four rifles to my inventory and increased my supply of ammo.  More importantly I've increased my food supply and have the ability to increase long term significantly.  Water prep and garden are where I wanted them to be as well.  Got the GHB's set up where I'm comfortable.

How about you guys?
Governmental dependance makes for poor self reliance.

"What could possibly go wrong with a duct tape boat?"  Cody Lundin

The best defense against evil men are good men with violent skill sets.
Not to the best, most areas covered including normal meds.... still trying to fiq out the best way to stay in place and be warm after the 30 day mark. ( winter season of course )

Propane is nice, but it is limited to tank/amount , runs into same problem as gennie and gas /oil burner and #2fuel.

Only plan so far that seems to be fool proof is adding a wood stove ( plenty wood nearby with 1 cord for outside FP already) and out side flue ( def not wife approved )... backup plan at this point is a wood stove in basement with ability to attached into existing chimney flue, hooked up when needed ... still thinking , gotta watch the possible CO problem
Not entirely. But I'm certainly better off now than the beginning of the year.
Goals, no... I wanted to take some training classes, had all kinds of ideas/goals for classes like defensive training, bushcraft classes, am really interested in a Florida wild edibles class and sniper training/ shooting instruction.

We did score a bunch of cool stuff and padded the larder and munitions collection tho. We also ended up with some stuff we didn't plan for. All and all, still a good year.
Link to original thread????

May not have met all…but doing ok.
(12-06-2015, 03:14 PM)Bob Wrote: Link to original thread????

May not have met all…but doing ok.

Thread is here in the general section Smile
Governmental dependance makes for poor self reliance.

"What could possibly go wrong with a duct tape boat?"  Cody Lundin

The best defense against evil men are good men with violent skill sets.
Some goals reached but not all. Base camp for teaching bushcraft only half finished but did manage to have a couple of classes. Added solar charger, hammock, quality tarp and two new hobo stoves to camping gear. Improved slingshot skills and started grand kids on theirs. Santa will be bringing a KelTec Sub2000 40 cal in his bag for me and a 380 for the spouse.
In case I don't get back on, Merry Christmas to all of you and your families.
(12-11-2015, 08:08 PM)lfos847 Wrote: Some goals reached but not all.  Base camp for teaching bushcraft only half finished but did manage to have a couple of classes. Added solar charger, hammock, quality tarp and two new hobo stoves to camping gear. Improved slingshot skills and started grand kids on theirs. Santa will be bringing a KelTec Sub2000 40 cal in his bag for me and a 380 for the spouse.
In case I don't get back on, Merry Christmas to all of you and your families.

Bushcraft classes?... A PM is waiting for you.

Maybe we can take care of one of my Goals for next year.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What have you done this week to forward your 2019 prepping goals? David 28 3,515 5 hours ago
Last Post: fishingjeff
Thumbs Up What have you done this week to forward your 2018 prepping goals? David 59 16,185 12-06-2018, 02:44 PM
Last Post: David
  What have you done this week to forward your 2017 prepping goals? David 88 26,851 12-31-2017, 03:23 PM
Last Post: Tom Mac
Question Your goals for 2017? David 1 1,465 01-08-2017, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Gene
Question What have you done this week to forward your 2016 prepping goals? David 74 33,744 11-26-2016, 12:52 PM
Last Post: David
Question What have you done this week to forward your 2015 prepping goals? David 61 33,755 01-02-2016, 01:20 PM
Last Post: Dr. Dickie