Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Terrorism in Europe
Keep your eyes on Louisiana. A load of (ISIS) "refugees" have been placed there.
France could invoke Article 5 of the NATO charter which would bring the U.S. and all of NATO into direct warfare against ISIS and/or Syria.  Just something to consider.
Governmental dependance makes for poor self reliance.

"What could possibly go wrong with a duct tape boat?"  Cody Lundin

The best defense against evil men are good men with violent skill sets.
I don't put a lot of stock in the alphabet news outlets, but one thing NBC said tonight that caught my radar was that ISIS has stated D.C. is now on their target list and then a lot of their usual modes of comms suddenly went dark.  When the enemy suddenly shuts up it isn't a good thing.  Keep your eyes open folks.  I normally carry one extra mag with my off duty G19 but just ordered a two-mag pouch so I can carry two spare mags.  Doesn't take up much more space on my belt and it's the paddle type so easy on/off.  Just to have that much more ammo on my person.  

Stay safe everyone.

It's very unsettling to think of a hungry enemy in your country. We don't know where they are and who they are. All we know is that they're here and their intentions are death and destruction. Makes me think of the masses criticizing the NRA for encouraging people to have "black rifles" assault weapons. Well, nows a time that I really believe there's no harm or maybe even greater good to have one. Ultimately, we have to believe and trust in the Lord. Throughout all this, He is still in control. And we have to be right with Him. He can help us when the black rifles eventually fail us. Keep everyone on this site in your prayers guys.
What most American's do not fully comprehend is that muslims have a different set of values. The value of life is also different. A woman's life is worth very little, as well as a child's. The koran spells out how they are to live their lives and how they are to treat non-muslems. Their concept of honor and how they will be viewed by other muslim men and allah also plays into their "values". It is also very telling when other muslem countries will not allow refugees into their country but will provide funding for the refugees to be shipped to Europe or America.

The submittal and regulation of islam, with the embedded system of slavery, allows for the lying/raping/killing/slavery of non-muslems with no punishment of a muslem per sharia law. The act of jihad is the killing of non-muslems as a rationale to glorify their god allah. If a jihadist dies in the process he goes to paradise to receive a reward of 72 virgins. The jihadist are the fanatics of the muslim world. The biggest problem is that the "moderate" muslem will not condemn the acts of violence or barbarism.

They can have very infantile views of a supreme being and have a warped way of justifying committing horrendous acts. The koran condemns intoxicants of any type (drugs, caffeine, alcohol, nicotine, etc.). In Afghanistan it amazed me that alcohol was banned but hashish and opium were used by a large percentage of the population. The stoning of a man accused of being homosexual and the leaders of the town having a couple of young boys to "satisfy" his needs without any condemnation.

We need to be aware of what is happening round us - situational awareness. The "black" rifles and pistols need to be easily accessible. We also need to be well trained in their use. The bad guys have already crossed into our areas and are quietly planning to catch us off our guard.
JRSC - Apologies; I went a little ballistic at you. Sorry for going down the Political rabbit hole.

That said - back on track. I concur Dave. Interesting question regarding the possibility of said individuals here. Would you even attempt such a thing in the US? Who knows. But the key thing is, as you said - check your six, be prepared, and maybe an extra mag or two….

It does show the importance of protecting ones borders. I'm sure we have had far more deaths from illegal Mexican criminal immigration, just not all at once. The .Gov message though, is that neither party is really interested in doing anything, nor will they; Too much invested in having illegals, along with the fact that it is a great tool to divide us.

To which end, be prepared and capable to take care of yourself.

(11-17-2015, 01:51 AM)Tsquare Wrote: What most American's do not fully comprehend is that muslims have a different set of values. The value of life is also different. A woman's life is worth very little, as well as a child's. The koran spells out how they are to live their lives and how they are to treat non-muslems. Their concept of honor and how they will be viewed by other muslim men and allah also plays into their "values". It is also very telling when other muslem countries will not allow refugees into their country but will provide funding for the refugees to be shipped to Europe or America.

The submittal and regulation of islam, with the embedded system of slavery, allows for the lying/raping/killing/slavery of non-muslems with no punishment of a muslem per sharia law. The act of jihad is the killing of non-muslems as a rationale to glorify their god allah. If a jihadist dies in the process he goes to paradise to receive a reward of 72 virgins. The jihadist are the fanatics of the muslim world. The biggest problem is that the "moderate" muslem will not condemn the acts of violence or barbarism.

They can have very infantile views of a supreme being and have a warped way of justifying committing horrendous acts. The koran condemns intoxicants of any type (drugs, caffeine, alcohol, nicotine, etc.). In Afghanistan it amazed me that alcohol was banned but hashish and opium were used by a large percentage of the population. The stoning of a man accused of being homosexual and the leaders of the town having a couple of young boys to "satisfy" his needs without any condemnation.

We need to be aware of what is happening round us - situational awareness. The "black" rifles and pistols need to be easily accessible. We also need to be well trained in their use. The bad guys have already crossed into our areas and are quietly planning to catch us off our guard.

The very same thing can be said of a lot of "Christians"  - for every example you give there is a similar Christian corollary.  There is no mincing about the place of women in the BibleThe bottom line is that a lot of religion is lip service, it attracts demented power brokers because religion can be used to control many, and can easily be lead to warped unsubstantiated ideas being supported in the name of Faith.  

Still doesn't change the basic precepts of preparedness.  

The reality is that any group large enough will run the range.  We need to be careful not to generalize/stereotype.  That leads to a lot of trouble.

(11-17-2015, 12:34 AM)JRSC Wrote: It's very unsettling to think of a hungry enemy in your country. We don't know where they are and who they are. All we know is that they're here and their intentions are death and destruction. Makes me think of the masses criticizing the NRA for encouraging people to have "black rifles" assault weapons. Well, nows a time that I really believe there's no harm or maybe even greater good to have one. Ultimately, we have to believe and trust in the Lord. Throughout all this, He is still in control. And we have to be right with Him. He can help us when the black rifles eventually fail us. Keep everyone on this site in your prayers guys.

As I have always said - when you need a police officer, and seconds count, they are only minutes away.  That isn't an indictment of the police.  We have a society that has abdicated their desire to be able to protect themselves.

Not me.  And, incidentally, my Black rifle of choice is an AK.  I'll be able to use my enemies mags and ammo….

(11-16-2015, 03:37 AM)David Wrote: France could invoke Article 5 of the NATO charter which would bring the U.S. and all of NATO into direct warfare against ISIS and/or Syria.  Just something to consider.

Looks like France invoked Article "We don't have time for that BS….bombs away!"
(11-16-2015, 02:16 AM)JRSC Wrote: Keep your eyes on Louisiana. A load of (ISIS) "refugees" have been placed there.

I was watching an interview with Gov. Christie on Bill O'Reilly's show.  He has 'refugees' in NJ also and the Federal government doesn't even notify him (or anyone in state government) that they've been placed.  That's not a little unsettling.  BO throws a fit over one Christian home-schooling family seeking refugee status but doesn't bat an eye and letting in 10K or more.  That tells you something right there. 

As of right now, over half the states are saying 'no'.  We'll see what happens with that.  Revealing the no Arab countries are letting them in but the 'west' has to let them in.  And to be clear, I'm all for humanitarian support but BO was a major contributing factor to the problem in the first place.  But it's just stupid to allow this, as Trump puts it, 'Trojan Horse' into the country.  We already have cells in this country we have to deal with.  We already have porous borders.  Let's not compound an already idiotic problem that should never have existed in the first place.

Go France!

[Image: Wk9f57D.jpg]

France didn't forget us, let's not forget them.

I really appreciate these states exercising what little rights they have and not bowing down. But it's nothing more than holding the problem back for however long. We've seen time and time again that whatever big government wants, big government gets. At all costs!

The biggest disappointment of the matter is, is what you said, they're already here. It doesn't necessarily matter too much how many states fight this. The ones already here on top of the ones coming in to the allowing states will eventually overthrow the opposing states.

In the meantime, I'm waiting for Obama to stand before America and the world and remove his mask and reveal himself for what he is, a Muslim extremist.
(11-18-2015, 03:00 PM)JRSC Wrote: I really appreciate these states exercising what little rights they have and not bowing down. But it's nothing more than holding the problem back for however long. We've seen time and time again that whatever big government wants, big government gets. At all costs!

The biggest disappointment of the matter is, is what you said, they're already here. It doesn't necessarily matter too much how many states fight this. The ones already here on top of the ones coming in to the allowing states will eventually overthrow the opposing states.

The states that will allow it will become the flood gates.  Once California lets them in there is nothing to stop them from moving to other states.  BO and the liberal governors know this.

Quote:In the meantime, I'm waiting for Obama to stand before America and the world and remove his mask and reveal himself for what he is, a Muslim extremist.

BO could call for a press conference today and state that he is indeed a Muslim.  Wouldn't do a thing.  MSNBC and the other liberal media outlets would come out applauding him for being 'courageous enough' to embrace his religious roots.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Terrorism in the U.S. David 89 19,778 12-12-2017, 06:35 PM
Last Post: Tsquare