Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alone
I enjoyed the original intent for the show. I was learning stuff from those people. They're trying to get ratings and it's messing up the show for me.
History is not dead to the man who would learn how the present came to be what it is.

In The Age Of Information, Ignorance Is A Choice.
Another show that's disappeared. One of my personal favorites... IF they decide on another season, please stick to the original concept. Either put them in a new location.. give them another item or take away one just actually keep them ALONE.

It'd be interested to get the big names together and see how long they could last.. just a thought..
History is not dead to the man who would learn how the present came to be what it is.

I actually invited Zack Fowler over to the fourm was hoping he would share some of his knowledge with us
New season coming soon. A redemption season for past competitors.

Does that mean their bringing back some of the ones that couldn't hack it the first time around? If that's the case I want to see the guy that flipped out the first day when he saw bear poop Wink
Governmental dependance makes for poor self reliance.

"What could possibly go wrong with a duct tape boat?"  Cody Lundin

The best defense against evil men are good men with violent skill sets.
(04-24-2018, 12:02 PM)David Wrote: Does that mean their bringing back some of the ones that couldn't hack it the first time around?  If that's the case I want to see the guy that flipped out the first day when he saw bear poop Wink

Lol! Didn't see him in the preview.  I did see the runner-up girl from the Patagonia season. It will Be an interesting season.

Well tonight's the night. It's going to be interesting to see what these people have learned since their first trip. And, how differently they'll do things this time around. I hope to see more determination and competitiveness. I've got a feeling there'll be a lot of interesting stuff to learn from this season.

Who's watching?

I'm really bummed out that the Alaskan girl got taken out for the fish hook. It was really dumb. She was ready to rock and roll and was in a good spot
I really hated Carleigh having to drop out like she did and as quickly. Not sure how to prevent a freak accident like that... other than always wearing gloves when messing with anything sharp...

Brad hadn't eaten in a week and faced a different situation. His traps weren't working and he couldn't catch fish. But he seemed a bit inexperienced which hurt him. Carleigh was eating grasshoppers, which are loaded with protein. Not a filling meal by any means but better than nothing.

Larry can't control his emotions. He continues to have mood swings. I think he has a fear of failure which triggers bad things. He's heading straight back to where he was in Vancouver Island mentally. He seemed like a tough guy but he can't live with himself.

I like Britt, but he seems like he has motivational issues. Things tend weigh on him.

The commercials for tomorrow's episode looks like Nicole is getting medevac'd. We'll see.

Dave will be interesting to watch. He starved himself while hoarding food last time. I hope he eats this go round.

The other 3 are a toss up...

I'm going with Sam. Season 5 winner.

I'm going with Sam also from what I have seen so far. I think it was S4 where that preacher who had basically no skills starved himself to win so he could provide for his family. I think Sam will end up in the same situation, but at least he has skills.