Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alone
I enjoyed the original intent for the show. I was learning stuff from those people. They're trying to get ratings and it's messing up the show for me.
History is not dead to the man who would learn how the present came to be what it is.

In The Age Of Information, Ignorance Is A Choice.
Another show that's disappeared. One of my personal favorites... IF they decide on another season, please stick to the original concept. Either put them in a new location.. give them another item or take away one just actually keep them ALONE.

It'd be interested to get the big names together and see how long they could last.. just a thought..
History is not dead to the man who would learn how the present came to be what it is.

I actually invited Zack Fowler over to the fourm was hoping he would share some of his knowledge with us
New season coming soon. A redemption season for past competitors.

Does that mean their bringing back some of the ones that couldn't hack it the first time around? If that's the case I want to see the guy that flipped out the first day when he saw bear poop Wink
Governmental dependance makes for poor self reliance.

"What could possibly go wrong with a duct tape boat?"  Cody Lundin

The best defense against evil men are good men with violent skill sets.
(04-24-2018, 12:02 PM)David Wrote: Does that mean their bringing back some of the ones that couldn't hack it the first time around?  If that's the case I want to see the guy that flipped out the first day when he saw bear poop Wink

Lol! Didn't see him in the preview.  I did see the runner-up girl from the Patagonia season. It will Be an interesting season.