Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alone
Looks like next season will be in Alaska.
History is not dead to the man who would learn how the present came to be what it is.

In The Age Of Information, Ignorance Is A Choice.
I stand corrected, Patagonia.

http://deadline.com/2016/04/alone-surviv...201740907/
History is not dead to the man who would learn how the present came to be what it is.

(07-15-2016, 04:43 AM)JRSC Wrote: I stand corrected, Patagonia.

http://deadline.com/2016/04/alone-surviv...201740907/

They seem to want to keep it cold.
They just might heat things up after next season. But the way I think of it, there is probably a slower dropout rate in colder climates than hot. It'll be interesting to see.

New season coming up next month!

Thursday, December 8! I'm pretty excited!

I like the new series so far.. Disappointed that the survival teacher tapped out in 3 days. I mean, seriously, if you know that your wife is preg, or that you have kids on the way, why would you put yourself out in the woods?
Side note, when you're watching the first episode, look really closely at the plants. I'm pretty sure I see a certain something growing wild.........
(12-10-2016, 05:02 PM)ric0123 Wrote: Side note, when you're watching the first episode, look really closely at the plants.  I'm pretty sure I see a certain something growing wild.........

I'm sure Callie will find it. She just might win because she's simply not all there.

Did you see it also?