Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alone
Plus replacing any malfunctioning equipment.  That was a problem Les Stroud has faced more than once due to weather.  And these guys have been out far longer now with some really piss poor weather conditions and cold.
Governmental dependance makes for poor self reliance.

"What could possibly go wrong with a duct tape boat?"  Cody Lundin

The best defense against evil men are good men with violent skill sets.
Well, tonight's the night. Who's your pick? I'm saying Alan. But who knows anything can happen!
My guess is sam I like Allen but I think sam will out last him he is only eating mice and still going strong where Allen has been getting some good meals but don't seem as happy go lucky as before.
I really hate it for Sam. With a wife and baby in the way he could've really used that money. And I bet he feels like pure T dooky after knowing he was in the last 2.
Okay, I've been avoiding this thread because I didn't get the chance to watch the finale until last night.  I think it was the lack of food combined with the lack of sleep that nixed it for Sam.  That's a tough combination to overcome.  Alan was in it for the long haul and just figured he be there till spring.  Pretty cool how they told him and had his wife walk into camp.

Haven't watched the 'return' show yet but I'm sure it's full of emotion. 

This turned out to be a pretty good show.  One of my supervisors at work has a cousin that is auditioning for the next one.

It'd be a dream of mine to be able to do something like this. I can't imagine taking that long off work to do it though. Leave and vacation days would run out eventually. Unless you're unemployed. But either way it shy push you to do your best and win.
I thoroughly enjoyed this show. I've read there will be a season 2. Haven't seen when though. Any of you heard anything?
My Cpl. at work has a cousin that auditioned for season 2.  Don't know if he was accepted or not but would be interesting if he was accepted.  As far as where/when I haven't heard anything.

April 21!
In The Age Of Information, Ignorance Is A Choice.
Are they suppose to have women in this one as well?