Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alone
That's book learning,get out a do it.'08.
If you look like food,you will be eaten.

I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.
Even though these contestants are all supposed to be experts, I wonder if they are backyard or youtube experts. Who knows if they have ever actually used their skills to survive.
Yeah, I look at someone like Matt Graham that would go out there, build the Taj Mahal and dig just becoming one with nature.  He'd eat this place like candy.  And a good point above, there is enough stuff to do to keep yourself busy and mind active.  A lot of these guys took line and hooks but I haven't seen anyone fish yet with them or at least tie a line to a branch and toss it in somewhere to fish while doing other stuff.  I don't remember anyone setting any trap?  The one guy did set a net out and caught a fish so that was something.  But they could really do a lot to keep their minds busy. 

I'm enjoying the show though cause it gives you some insight on what TO do and what NOT TO do. 

DON'T LOSE YOUR FERRO ROD!

HAVE SOMETHING BESIDES AIR AND BEARS BEHIND YOUR SHELTER SET UP!

DON'T DRINK THE FUNKY WATER!

Big Grin
Governmental dependance makes for poor self reliance.

"What could possibly go wrong with a duct tape boat?"  Cody Lundin

The best defense against evil men are good men with violent skill sets.
Four men left...

I think it will come down to Alan and Mitch. Sam is a contender. I think the other dudes going home next Thursday. Hes getting a little out there....
Surprised we didn't get another tap out last night.  On day 21 so far and still 4 men left. 

All of them seem to be finding food well enough at this point.  But the weather sucks for sure.

The guy with moldy clothes will go home next.
(07-24-2015, 03:29 PM)ghost Wrote: The guy with moldy clothes will go home next.

That's a pretty good bet.

2 episodes left and 4 men remaining. Luke seems to be catching on and advancing well more than the others. However, I think the solitude is getting to him worse than the others. Alan is keeping on strong and steady. I like Sam, but think he maybe running out of gas. I think Mitch will be the next to go. This poor guys running on fumes for motivation.

I think it'll come down to Alan and Luke. My guess is Alan will take the $500,000. I'm not sure if Luke has it in him. But it is still too soon to tell and there is no telling what can happen.

What's y'all's take on the the last 2 and final 4?
I've been rooting for Alan for a while now. He appears to have the most mental strength so far. The solitude doesn't seem to be as much a problem for him. Honestly, I could see any of the other three tapping next. The change in weather has them all breaking down.