Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alone
(12-13-2016, 12:18 AM)ric0123 Wrote: Did you see it also?

That marijuanaish looking plant? Yep.
History is not dead to the man who would learn how the present came to be what it is.

In The Age Of Information, Ignorance Is A Choice.
A woman with nasty spider bites fights through a night of nausea and infection and still has a strong desire to remain while the "boredom bug" sends yet another contestant home.... I don't know why some people bother.
History is not dead to the man who would learn how the present came to be what it is.

New season, April 15. The commercial says the rules have changed. Hopefully it doesn't get stupid.

http://www.history.com/shows/alone/about

They really don't need to change things up...

So, for season 4, they are going back to alaska. And, it's teams.

you and a family member get dropped a distance apart. Step 1. find each other. step 2, make camp. step 3, try not to kill and eat each other.

Interesting..........
Yeah, not really "alone" anymore... not sure I care for this change.

Bringing the show back to Vancouver Island wasn't a bad thing. The contestants were starving to death in Patagonia. Just wish they would've kept the original concept.

Haven't been able to catch any of the new season, how is it?
Governmental dependance makes for poor self reliance.

"What could possibly go wrong with a duct tape boat?"  Cody Lundin

The best defense against evil men are good men with violent skill sets.
(06-23-2017, 01:10 PM)David Wrote: Haven't been able to catch any of the new season, how is it?

It's not bad. You're at the mercy of your partner pretty much. I'd like to have at least one last season at Patagonia or somewhere else before they switched everything up though. I'm feeling there aren't many seasons left for this show.

So, who's watching?

My bets are still on the hub wife couple.

The brothers are going to kill each other.. The dad, i dont think can hold out
Watched the first show and just lost interest. Should've left everything as it was.

Man, the whole 'hike through the woods and find your partner' was a killer. Knocked out half the teams.. I doubt they will make it to day 30