Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A collection of PDF files and Firearms Manuals
A collection of PDF files on a wide range of subjects collected from the net and 1900 firearm manuals to kick start the new board.

http://sector13.co.uk/SEP/

I am hosting these off my personnal domain so you do not have to deal with those annoying auth boxes and 1 file an hour from the free file hosts. So please no hot linking.

I will add more files as i find them

All credit the original scanner / capper /poster
This is an outstanding resource and it is really appreciated.  Looks like I've got some reading to do  Smile
Governmental dependance makes for poor self reliance.

"What could possibly go wrong with a duct tape boat?"  Cody Lundin

The best defense against evil men are good men with violent skill sets.
Where there's no Doc/Dentist are must haves also a pill guide the special forces med books are a must have also.'08.
If you look like food,you will be eaten.

I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.
(07-13-2015, 04:36 PM)kirgi08 Wrote: Where there's no Doc/Dentist are must haves also a pill guide the special forces med books are a must have also.'08.

Where There Is  No Dentist by Murray Dickson

http://sector13.co.uk/SEP/Files/Medicine...t_2010.pdf

I'll see if i can find the others you wanted, if anyone has them please send them and i will upload with the others

Added

Firefox books

King James Bible

If anyone has files they want uploaded please contact me.
I have all those books. '08.
If you look like food,you will be eaten.

I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.
Added Encyclopedia of Knots (illus) WW.rar

http://sector13.co.uk/SEP/Misc%20unsorte...9%20WW.rar

Added Ranger Medic Handbook 2007 pdf

http://sector13.co.uk/SEP/Files/Medicine - Health - Hygiene - Sanitation/Ranger Medic Handbook 2007.pdf
Does anyone want the complete mp3 audio version of the NIV Bible Old and New Testaments. I stress complete as there is a version floating about missing about a third of the chapters, I tracked down the missing chapters and verses to make this version i believe complete.
(07-11-2015, 12:53 AM)Wolfman Wrote: I will add more files as i find them
Wolfman if you'd like to get in on the drive that's going around with my doc collection that you can cull stuff from, let me know.
Alternately I can post a collection of links to sites that are hosting the bulk of the documents my own collection is drawn from.
(10-06-2015, 08:25 AM)tc556guy Wrote:
Wolfman if you'd like to get in on the drive that's going around with my doc collection that you can cull stuff from, let me know.
Alternately I can post a collection of links to sites that are hosting the bulk of the documents my own collection is drawn from.

I'll be glad to host any new content you are willing to share with the group, please let me know what is the best method for me to pickup your doc collection from you? Cloud based service like mega.co.nz or dfiles.eu or dropbox / google my drive.

Thank you for offering to share your files with the group much appreciated.
(10-06-2015, 11:35 PM)Wolfman Wrote:
(10-06-2015, 08:25 AM)tc556guy Wrote:

I'll be glad to host any new content you are willing to share with the group, please let me know what is the best method for me to pickup your doc collection from you? Cloud based service like mega.co.nz or dfiles.eu or dropbox / google my drive.

Thank you for offering to share your files with the group much appreciated.

no problem. 300 gigs of data, so a bit too much for cloud
Not a big fan of that anyways
The drives are going around via snail mail if there's an address I can send it along to. You'll just have to get it back to me when you are done downloading what you want

Not sure how to dropbox your drive, if that's an option that would save time you'd have to explain it to me

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Free manuals/downloads/prepper info/and more Gene 0 1,433 07-19-2015, 03:59 AM
Last Post: Gene