Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Have You Learned From Prepping?
(11-21-2015, 02:38 PM)Bob Wrote: What is the list of events from last week?

Pretty much what David said. Plus, if the idea of "refugees" being secretly let loose in this country don't disturb you then I don't know what to tell you. It's made me look at prepping as an even more sensible priority. As well as self defense. Because you never know when, where or how these "refugees" are going to express their gratitude for Obamas generosity.
We all know how.'08.
If you look like food,you will be eaten.

I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

Quantity has a quality all of its own.
They express themselves in many (predictable) ways.
Let's see...how many refugees are Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Lebanon and Jordan allowing in? 

Zero, zip, nada and nil. 

Anyone seeing a red flag here?  I'm all for humanitarian compassion.  Then there is simply being stupid.  I like Bill O'Reilly's plan of setting up a safe zone inside Syria where the refuges can flee to and then protect it with UN and/or NATO troops.
Governmental dependance makes for poor self reliance.

"What could possibly go wrong with a duct tape boat?"  Cody Lundin

The best defense against evil men are good men with violent skill sets.
Again - those places are really fairly in line with what ISIS wants anyway. Of course you don't seek refuge there.

Did O'Reilly say that? Cool idea.

(11-23-2015, 02:17 PM)JRSC Wrote:
(11-21-2015, 02:38 PM)Bob Wrote: What is the list of events from last week?

Pretty much what David said. Plus, if the idea of "refugees" being secretly let loose in this country don't disturb you then I don't know what to tell you. It's made me look at prepping as an even more sensible priority. As well as self defense. Because you never know when, where or how these "refugees" are going to express their gratitude for Obamas generosity.

Didn't know about Mali and Lebanon.

Refugees being secretly let loose in the country?  Interesting.  I missed that one too (it was a secret, I guess).  Then again, since we apparently know about it, not much of a secret….Where did that come from?

To be honest - I agree.  It is extremely ridiculous that we are just letting them in.  Of course - I also don't expect the right or left to state exactly how and who were vetted.  So I'll remain guardedly optimistic that at least somehow they are considering this issue.  Then again - the actual procedures are all that either….I do find it surprising though.  Sort of a political suicide IMO to let even ONE bad thing happen that gets traced to it.  Then again - Dems are out and they know it.  Maybe get another Peace award before it's over….

As for anytime anywhere - I'm sticking to the threat matrix.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/immigrati...uslims.asp

Snopes says it's false. Yet they're showing up in Wisconsin undetected. Also the interesting thing is the other part of this article. Which, proves my post above. Since Obama can't get the approval for this, didn't you think it was awfully strange the next day he went to his liberal Supreme Court to get approval for his "immigration plan"? So, what he can't get into the country himself. He'll let in through the back doors of Canada and Mexico.

He's determined to make this work. And we've seen that he doesn't take no for an answer. What he can't get through any other method, he'll simply swipe his pen through executive order. I'm solidly convinced he has more ties and connections to ISIS, Al Queida and the Taliban than Nixon had on Watergate. The only difference between the 2 is Obama has enough brainwashed drones to back him up regardless of what he says or does.
Man - you give Obama wayyyyyy too much credit. LOL
(11-24-2015, 02:02 AM)Bob Wrote: Man - you give Obama wayyyyyy too much credit.  LOL

Him and the rest of his administration, democrats and spineless republicans.

And the masses who follow these liars.
(11-24-2015, 12:54 AM)Bob Wrote: Did O'Reilly say that?  Cool idea.
That's what he's been discussing on the Factor since this has become a topic of discussion.  
Quote:Didn't know about Mali and Lebanon.

Lebanon happened the week before, suicide bombings.  Mali right after Paris.  Hotel siege.
Quote:Refugees being secretly let loose in the country?  Interesting.  I missed that one too (it was a secret, I guess).  Then again, since we apparently know about it, not much of a secret….Where did that come from?

That story broke last week during an interview with Gov. Christie.  He has refugees that have been placed in NJ and the Fed's don't notify them until well after the fact.  His isn't the only state that this has happened, it's happened in Florida as well and we have refugees right here in Tampa.
Governmental dependance makes for poor self reliance.

"What could possibly go wrong with a duct tape boat?"  Cody Lundin

The best defense against evil men are good men with violent skill sets.
Louisiana as well,Jindal is pissed.'08.
If you look like food,you will be eaten.

I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

Quantity has a quality all of its own.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What have you done this week to forward your 2019 prepping goals? David 36 4,816 11-09-2019, 05:00 PM
Last Post: mac66
Thumbs Up What have you done this week to forward your 2018 prepping goals? David 59 16,649 12-06-2018, 02:44 PM
Last Post: David
  Alcohol & Prepping Scout 16 2,848 09-29-2018, 01:01 AM
Last Post: Bob
  Thrift Stores, Antique Stores, and prepping Chico Bill 6 3,127 02-04-2018, 10:38 PM
Last Post: bdcochran
  What have you done this week to forward your 2017 prepping goals? David 88 27,546 12-31-2017, 03:23 PM
Last Post: Tom Mac
Video Ten prepping lessons that L.E. Has taught me video David 2 1,627 11-14-2017, 06:05 AM
Last Post: Gene
Information Hurricane Irma - Post Event/Lessons Learned David 26 8,388 09-19-2017, 08:31 PM
Last Post: mac66
Question What have you done this week to forward your 2016 prepping goals? David 74 34,421 11-26-2016, 12:52 PM
Last Post: David
  Prepping For Gas Shortages JRSC 16 6,726 09-30-2016, 01:09 PM
Last Post: kirgi08
Question What have you done this week to forward your 2015 prepping goals? David 61 34,235 01-02-2016, 01:20 PM
Last Post: Dr. Dickie