Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good gun deals
(11-08-2019, 04:08 PM)David Wrote: Maybe keep the LC9 for a truck gun?  I wish I had kept my LC9.  Very smooth DAO trigger and had it set up with TFO night sights.  Would have made a dandy little 'extra' pistol.  If I had kept it I imagine I'd be carrying it around the yard/neighborhood instead of the LCP.  Though the LCP is nice to have when I really need a small pocket pistol.

Or keep it at my in-laws house in Florida.  I left the P11 in Florida for about 10 years so I wouldn't have to fly with a pistol every time we visited. Then last year we flew down and drove them back to Michigan so I brought it back with me.   We are flying to Florida in early December for a cruise and then spending a week at the house. We are driving down the end of February and spending a month at the house. The inlaws are back in Michigan permanently now so we've more or less taken over the house. Maybe I'll take it then.
That would work. I forget, where in Florida are you going to be going?
Governmental dependance makes for poor self reliance.

"What could possibly go wrong with a duct tape boat?"  Cody Lundin

The best defense against evil men are good men with violent skill sets.
(11-09-2019, 12:15 AM)David Wrote: That would work.  I forget, where in Florida are you going to be going?

The Villages
Installed the Ameriglo Pro i-dot night sights this morning.  Really like them a lot and very happy with them.  Props to Glock, it's just very easy to install sights on a Glock.  Took about 10 minutes after I got all the tools and stuff on the table.
Smile
Governmental dependance makes for poor self reliance.

"What could possibly go wrong with a duct tape boat?"  Cody Lundin

The best defense against evil men are good men with violent skill sets.