Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you harvesting?
Everything continues to grow well.  Next thing is celery! Smile
Governmental dependance makes for poor self reliance.

"What could possibly go wrong with a duct tape boat?"  Cody Lundin

The best defense against evil men are good men with violent skill sets.
Currently - lemons, limes, cheromoya, tangerines.
Planted some more tomatoes.  Everything else is coming in well and my Chinese plum tree is having it's first year of bearing fruit.  And it is sweet and delicious!  Looks like my two fig trees will do well also.

I think my plants have shock from the cool weather. Or the seven dust I put on them. The leaves turned white and started shriveling up. 2 are looking better today. But my tomato and habanero plants still look iffy.
History is not dead to the man who would learn how the present came to be what it is.

In The Age Of Information, Ignorance Is A Choice.
Cut some dill to make a tarter sauce for fried shrimp for dinner tonight. The dill plant took off about 3 weeks ago and jumped to 3 times in size.
We may have been hit also.'08.
If you look like food,you will be eaten.

I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.
I know what you guys mean about late cold snaps.  We had a cold front come through and it dipped all the way down to the low 70's this last weekend!  Fortunately my plants survived.  Tongue

My plants / flowers took a big hit with 25f weather and ice, this week still below freezing at night.

Most of my garden is still in garage sitting a few inches tall in the egg crates. Easy grow items like tomatoes, string beans, etc

But I did get a rabbit ! He's in the freezer till I get another.
I would have been well advised to have read the almanac much earlier than now. April and May are going to be unseasonably cooler. It probably would have been best for me to plant in June. Had frost this morning, so I'm hoping these plants are hardy and forgiving.
History is not dead to the man who would learn how the present came to be what it is.

My plants took a bad hit. Very wilted. Hope they can recover.