Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Address on Firearms to the Rhode Island House of Representatives
Jeff asked me to post this video Smile

Governmental dependance makes for poor self reliance.

"What could possibly go wrong with a duct tape boat?"  Cody Lundin

The best defense against evil men are good men with violent skill sets.
First of all, great speech. Second, waste of breathe.

America was founded by brave explorers, people seeking freedom from oppression, rugged individualists who valued opportunity over comfort.

I hate to be grim and a doom-sayer, but just being realistic: That was over a long time ago. America is now populated by fearful people who value comfort over opportunity, who are more than willing to be slaves to debt, who are delicate group-thinkers and followers, and seek to press others rather than protect their own freedoms. We are too afraid to vote in anyone else when we can do it in a swift and effective manner. The best slave is the one who stays on the farm after the gate is left open. That is most people.

We live in a world where we are offended and appalled at those who attack us - even as we are interfering with the lives, and often ending the life of others in nearly every country on the planet. We have not been at peace as a country for more than a couple of tears since World War II. I dare say the evidence and examination of our passing does not leave those places better off than we found them. And just as we interfere and oppress other countries, we live in a land of HOA's where you are financial punished if you paint your house a color other than that "approved of" by the state....

He is actually "Woke" and unfortunately, you can't get back into the matrix. We here are a very small minority of people that live as if we could ever not be able to go to a grocery store for food. And he is making an appeal to the people who designed the system to be that way...

FEMA - 72hrs of food. Because if we didn't need them, they become irrelevant. Government is a monster that will grow - and we feed it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is your house ready for winter? bmyers 3 574 10-23-2018, 01:46 PM
Last Post: David