Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it just me or are gun prices holding???
Maybe - just maybe....we have gotten over the Assault ban winds this time.  Or am I wrong.  

I almost think adding a budget AK or AR might be a good idea/investment for one day if/when this happens.
I'd say in many cases they are falling.  The Sig P365 just a year and a half ago would have cost you from $649 to $699 plus.  Today you can get them for less than $500 OTD.  Taurus continues to dominate the inexpensive niche with their, in many cases, sub $200 G2. 

I see AL have a few cases of high prices, but they usually don't sell quickly if at all.
Governmental dependance makes for poor self reliance.

"What could possibly go wrong with a duct tape boat?"  Cody Lundin

The best defense against evil men are good men with violent skill sets.
I haven't seen much increase on guns yet. I think it might be a "calm before the storm" situation vs. a "already rode out the wind".

I have seen a bump in ammo prices already. Palmetto has been running the same 9mm ammo deal for months and it just jumped up $10 today. Combined with the new internet sales tax BS, it makes it much less of a deal than it was.
Who knows how things will trend as we get closer to the election and the talk of bans/red flag laws/ammo taxes increases.
Now's the time to get an AR that's for sure. They are at an all time low in prices. Same thing with pocket 9mms. The market is flooded with cheap ones.
And 40 S&W pistols, particularly police trade-ins.
Governmental dependance makes for poor self reliance.

"What could possibly go wrong with a duct tape boat?"  Cody Lundin

The best defense against evil men are good men with violent skill sets.
I think the market is so saturated that it has kept the prices down.
(08-22-2019, 01:02 PM)David Wrote: And 40 S&W pistols, particularly police trade-ins.

With 9mm conversion barrels....

The latest "mass shootings" have not seemed to have the impact they usually do, even though a house rep introduced assault ban (or said he would).

However, I always keep in mind:  Republicans DO NOT WANT YOU TO HAVE WEAPONS.  Democrats REALLY DO NOT WANT YOU TO HAVE WEAPONS.  Much like healthcare - they ALL want .Gov to control it.

Someday it is gonna happen....Government is monster that must not be fed.  We (most people) can't find enough to feed it fast enough!

Seriously think about the long term investment value of any AR/AK...The Market analysis is correct I think....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HK dropping the bottom out on prices David 0 424 01-06-2018, 05:26 PM
Last Post: David