Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did Clintons get another one?
I watched the drone footage of the FBI/NYPD at his island. Looks like they have a ton of evidence bagged and tagged and ready for shipment. Same at his other residents in NY, Fl and NM from what I understand.
Governmental dependance makes for poor self reliance.

"What could possibly go wrong with a duct tape boat?"  Cody Lundin

The best defense against evil men are good men with violent skill sets.
Now, for the keeping' it real / alternative hypothesis side of the story:

Guys - before we jump into "Clinton's did it" mode....can you give me say 3-5 non-assignation ways this could have happened?
I don't believe the Clinton's did it, I believe he is still alive and a switch was made.

Otherwise, the MCC which has never had a suicide in it's history, allowed a high number of factors to occur to enable the highest profile inmate in Federal custody to be the first. Unlikely.

(08-17-2019, 09:11 PM)David Wrote: I don't believe the Clinton's did it, I believe he is still alive and a switch was made.

Otherwise, the MCC which has never had a suicide in it's history, allowed a high number of factors to occur to enable the highest profile inmate in Federal custody to be the first.  Unlikely.

I wish I had never had an encounter with the witness protection program. Back around 30 years ago, did some summer work for a guy and his wife. The short version, they were in the witness protection program and got to screw over a bunch of people in our community. When the local law enforcement went after them, they 'disappeared'. Sadly several businesses and and people (me included) got screwed out of money (thankfully it was only money). Ultimately, we were told there was nothing that could be done.

So, that is when I realized that our justice system doesn't work fairly and even though it is supposed to be 'blind', it is not.
Give some legit examples of ways Epstein died (and is actually dead). I know you guys can do it!!!!
Give me some legit scenarios where he didn't. I think you could think of a few.

[Image: CRq-ioYWUAAr4z-.jpg]
(08-20-2019, 01:08 PM)David Wrote: Give me some legit scenarios where he didn't.  I think you could think of a few.

I can come up with a lot of very very boring reasons he ended up dead that are semi-legal, and not great for the institution, but all far more likely than either Clinton's had him offed, or he is still alive.
I don't think it was Clinton. I think it was a switch by the good guys to keep him alive i.e. witness protection stuff.