Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mass shootings
Something a little suspicious about all of the recent mass shootings.  Q warned about this over a week ago.
Governmental dependance makes for poor self reliance.

"What could possibly go wrong with a duct tape boat?"  Cody Lundin

The best defense against evil men are good men with violent skill sets.
(08-04-2019, 03:30 PM)David Wrote: Something a little suspicious about all of the recent mass shootings.  Q warned about this over a week ago.

Q who?
(08-04-2019, 03:42 PM)mac66 Wrote:
(08-04-2019, 03:30 PM)David Wrote: Something a little suspicious about all of the recent mass shootings.  Q warned about this over a week ago.

Q who?

Q is a person or persons that began posting on 4 Chan back in 2017.  He/she/they weren't posting classified topics, but rather behind-the-scene going-ons and things to come.  Some cryptic and some in the open.  Stuff started happening like 'Q' had the inside scoop on things.  He/she/they have been posting on everything from HRC to BO to Epstein ahead of the curve.  If you look on YT you'll see a lot of channels on folks that are 'Q Anons' or people that view the Q-drops and discuss it.  There is RedPill78, PrayingMedic and several others.

Basically it's probably someone in the WH administration and some believe it's actually the POTUS himself.  Q-drops are things going on behind-the-scenes to clean out the DC swamp before they become public.  You will occasionally see the POTUS pointing to someone at a rally with 'Q' on their shirt.  And 'Q' isn't just U.S. it is now a worldwide happening/movement.  Even people in China are flashing the Q-sign.  

Anyway, Q sent out a warning about a week ago saying to be watchful because something was going to happen to try to divert the news cycle.  Something planned, chaotic and deadly so if you see something, say something.  He/she/they made the same warning hours before the NZ shootings.  

There are a LOT of things in the works right now that are getting ready to explode.  Q has warned that August is going to be a 'hot' month and he/she/they weren't referring to the weather.

Remember - the news "runs a cycle" all on it's own. The report a given thing until it slows down and then they report the next thing.

There are things during a cycle they ignore that were newsworthy, and things that aren't which they inflate.
Oh - now that I have caught up with the news!

Dave - you need to start using Saran Wrap.

"Something is going to change up the news cycle?" No &^%$% because stuff happens and stuff runs it's course. Q didn't know jack about shootings.

Hey Dave - "B" says be watchful!
1. Something Politically shocking will happen the last two weeks of August
2. Something is up in the Environment that may not be natural
3. There will;l be a violent outburst somewhere.
(08-05-2019, 10:33 PM)Bob Wrote: Oh - now that I have caught up with the news!

Dave - you need to start using Saran Wrap.  

"Something is going to change up the news cycle?"  No &^%$% because stuff happens and stuff runs it's course.  Q didn't know jack about shootings.  

Hey Dave - "B" says be watchful!
1. Something Politically shocking will happen the last two weeks of August
2.  Something is up in the Environment that may not be natural
3.  There will;l be a violent outburst somewhere.

Sorry Bob, you are ranting from a position of uneducated ignorance.  Or stupidity.  You are a casual, and therefore uniformed observer of events rather than putting time/effort into researching the events around you from multiple angles.

I put this on FB this morning.  Probably not going to be popular since it's not a dog/cat funny video or pithy meme.  But something I was thinking about.

Quote:Mass Shootings.

When there is a mass shooting, the media always refers to it as a 'tragedy' or some other identifier. And to be certain, when it comes to a child or teenager dying it is most definitely a tragedy. But something that occurred to me this morning; what about adults? Certainly it is sad when anyone is killed by senseless violence. But was it not, in the case of adults, an avoidable tragedy? In these past few active shooter events, where were the adults exercising their 2nd Amendment rights? According to several studies, private citizens shoot 2 1/2 times more bad guys than police annually. Why? Because police are a reactionary force simply due to sheer numbers whereas the private citizen is already in attendance at the scene of the crime/active shooting. In other words, unless the police happen to be at the time/place the crime/active shooting occurs they have to be notified and respond. Response time will depend upon factors like distance and information know. The armed private citizen is ALREADY THERE. Add to this the fact that it is NOT the job of the police to protect you. They are not body guards. It is YOUR responsibility to be YOUR own first responder, at least until the cavalry gets there. In any of these active shooter/mass shootings, ONE armed private citizen could have....should have made a difference in the amount of innocent people killed. Children and teens aren't old enough, due to case law, to own and carry a firearm. However, law abiding adults have the Constitutional right to keep and bear arms. And I would add...the responsibility. Yet they depended upon someone else to protect them and loved ones. And it didn't work out. It never does when you shift YOUR responsibility on to someone else. If you don't exercise your God-given Constitutional rights then you are a victim-in-waiting. If you are an law abiding adult reading this, do you have a firearms? Do you know how to use it? Do you exercise your right to keep and bear arms? Or are you relying on someone else to protect you when you should be doing it yourself? Something to consider.

There you go, thinking adults will step up and take responsibility for his/herself.

We have devalued human life where 1,000s of unborn humans are killed everyday. The family structure has been destroyed. No one is responsible for his/her actions, the action can be blamed on society, bad parenting, the environment, the tool, anything but the individual.

Society is pushing to do away with masculine male because they are threat.

Instead we need to encourage these men and strong women to step up. We need to change laws to place the responsibility of the crime on the criminal and not on the victim. The criminal should never have more rights than the victim.

The final step is to stop allowing the media to drive the discussion. Mass murders is nothing new and has gone on for hundreds of centuries. The media act like this is new concept, but open the history books. Plus, stop saying it only happens in United States, you have to look no further than our own southern border and you find mass killings is a weekend event. The media wants ratings, they have to dramatize the events to get those ratings.

Finally, we live in one of the safest countries in the world. Many of us will never face violence and some of us that have is usually due to occupational choices. If you consider that most police officers will go their whole career and never shot anyone, which if you listen to the media every police officer is carving notches on their pistol handles of all the innocent people they have gunned down. I watched 7 officers that hired in to our little town back in the 1980s retire over the last decade and not a single one of them ever had to shoot anyone.

I know, I'm rambling, just getting tired of the media and how it is everyone's fault but the murder. I agree with Dave that we are responsible for our own safety, that is why my family carries. I also realize that the probability of me needing my firearm is very low. Yet, if you need it one time, it can be the difference between life and death.
As always - the greatest mass murders have been committed by Governments (usually with assault weapon - real ones) acting legally. Want to save children's lives - take the AR out of the hands of every American soldier overseas. More innocent children killed monthly I suspect than annually. And if you are a soldier over seas without an AR and don't feel safe, maybe you might ask why you are there, or if it is worth it.

Well said about this being a safe place. Mr. Myers. The rhetoric is ramping up, but all the stats are down. Safe than ever. Mental illness....dealing with that effectively, as mentioned, more important than banning a gun. Had a conversation with someone today and the topic was "If you wanted to kill a lot of people for no reason". Lack of a gun did not slow the conversation one bit. Dozens of ways at your fingertips....

Dave - Your statement about Q-anon is as much non-sense as a New Orleans fortune teller. Give me something legit. Wait and see - all of my predictions will come true too. You'll see. Your best resort is to say I'm either uninformed, or go ad hominem (fancy word that means "you got nothing" so that refutes the I'm stupid argument) on me and say I'm stupid. Either educate that what Q had to say was directly related, and predictive/indicative of those specific events, or acknowledge that you have become a superstitious conspiracy hunting old woman! If you really want to impress me/change my mind - tell me after Q's next release and call your shot.

Otherwise when my predictions become true, you have to admit that I'm tuned in, turned on, intelligent, and good looking!!!
(08-07-2019, 11:15 PM)Bob Wrote: Dave - Your statement about Q-anon is as much non-sense as a New Orleans fortune teller.  Give me something legit.  Wait and see - all of my predictions will come true too.  You'll see.  Your best resort is to say I'm either uninformed, or go ad hominem (fancy word that means "you got nothing" so that refutes the I'm stupid argument) on me and say I'm stupid.  Either educate that what Q had to say was directly related, and predictive/indicative of those specific events, or acknowledge that you have become a superstitious conspiracy hunting old woman!  If you really want to impress me/change my mind - tell me after Q's next release and call your shot.  

Otherwise when my predictions become true, you have to admit that I'm tuned in, turned on, intelligent, and good looking!!!

You wouldn't know Bob, you haven't looked into any Q-drops or Q-anon posts/videos.  So educate yourself on the matter.  I will continue to gather intel/research from various sources and use critical thinking skills along with current events.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I thought mass shootings only happen in the US bmyers 13 656 03-21-2019, 01:14 AM
Last Post: Bob
  49 killed and more than 20 seriously injured in New Zealand mass shooting bmyers 6 450 03-18-2019, 01:28 AM
Last Post: Bob
  So, how do we stop mass shootings? mac66 10 2,832 11-09-2017, 02:23 AM
Last Post: mac66