Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mueller a little brain dead ?
Watching some of the testimony
Looks like Mueller has a bit of dementia...
I have heard several state that, but been unable to watch the show myself, been busy at work.
Almost seemed like he was medicated.
Governmental dependance makes for poor self reliance.

"What could possibly go wrong with a duct tape boat?"  Cody Lundin

The best defense against evil men are good men with violent skill sets.
The sad part, at 74, I hope I wouldn't put myself in a position that he has put himself in. I hope to be enjoying a very active retirement and letting many cares of this world just roll away.
Word on the street (Q) is that he's likely to be facing indictment soon due to his involvement in the Uranium One deal. Also, he lied under oath during his hearing. That was discussed at length last night on Fox.

On a side note, Epstein apparently tried to commit suicide (or it was attempted for him). He's on suicide watch now which means he 'should' be on camera with staff watching him one-on-one as well has him having nothing in his cell (like linen) that he could harm himself with. The need to keep 'certain people' from getting to him. Hope he sings like a bird on crack.

I'd say he was drinking. If I had to deal with those @$$hsats all day long I'd be hitting the Scotch hard to forget too!
I think Try Gowdy said it best: The person that learned the most about the Mueller report was Bob Mueller. Even CNN and MSMBC said he was a disaster. However, even after 20 Trump-hating lawyers, 35 million dollars and 2+ years with zero against Trump the left is pressing on. They have no choice as their very lives are on the line. And I mean that literally. The death penalty is back in play for charges like treason and such. Notice Harris and Booker and others bitching about that particular subject.

I think we're going to wake up one morning, very soon, and see mass arrests have and are taking place in DC. The Storm has started folks. Tighten up your preps because it's about go-time.

I'll bet you a thousand dollars right here, right now, that in the next decade not one person is executed for any crime in elected public service in the federal government Dave.

Get some objectivity man!

It's go to the store, grab a Starbucks, mow the yard, have dinner, and wake up and go to work again time. Just like it was every administration before. And will be for the next one. And there will be a next one, likely trump (98.8%), and the one after that will be Democratic and so the cycle continues.
I understand what Bob us stating, but I wonder if the politicians involved feel the same way? It seems like both sides are acting desperate to maintain status quo, but both are failing. When one side feels that it is loosing control, desperate actions can be taken. Along with that, if a a third party feels that neither side is strong enough, it may try to insert itself.

When you study the German history and leading up to the grab of power by the Nazi regime, they had a solid government. People felt disenchanted by the lose of WWI and the post-war requirements. None of the established political parties were able to get control, uprising political parties seen an opportunity and ultimately, the Nazi party gained power.

During this process, much of German life went on as normal. Many approved of the changes, some because it didn't affect them, some because it made their quality of life better, some, just didn't really care. The German nation as a whole didn't wake up until it was to late.

So I do have concerns and I don't think it will play out well in the end. Will it be mass arrest? It has happened in other nations, it could happen here. England never thought a bunch of farmers would get that ticked off at some taxes. How will it play it out?

Yet, it doesn't stop life from going on.
The Third Party thing is a always a great point - and that's where you see how they work together. Once a the third party is in their - you see BOTH groups immediately jump on them. The entire machine is built around us vs them. As long as Dems are one us and Repubs is the other. Libertarians, Populists, etc. are NOT part of the Agenda.

That's why I always find it funny when people include Trump as a Republican. He is a "Third Party" that realized he couldn't win like that. So he picked the weakest field possible, bought the T-shirt, and got elected.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  More than 20 dead after shooting on Las Vegas Strip bmyers 26 5,993 10-17-2017, 10:34 AM
Last Post: bmyers