Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Primary Arms 1-6x for 7.62x39/300BO
Finally took my main AK to the range and got my Primary arms 1-6x zoomed in!  Love it.  Didn't know how I was gonna feel about the 1x, or the chevron reticle but both worked out just fine.

Good to go now for the Zombie Apocalypse, or whatever. This AK is really accurate, and the scope has some cool range/windage markings. May have to get some good 7.62 x 39 and see how far out I can legitimately reach out and "touch" someone on 6x...
Do we have any ranges in our area that are longer than 100 yards?
Governmental dependance makes for poor self reliance.

"What could possibly go wrong with a duct tape boat?"  Cody Lundin

The best defense against evil men are good men with violent skill sets.
(06-22-2019, 11:34 AM)David Wrote: Do we have any ranges in our area that are longer than 100 yards?

Manatee Gun & Archery Club
Website
Directions
[/url]
Save
[url=https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=J1gOXcDfOo_t5gKm0pGADw&q=manatee+gun+range&oq=manatee+gun+range&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0j0i22i30l2.1250.20218..21258...0.0..0.70.1020.17......0....1..gws-wiz.....0..0i131j38.pgT3gfsS_JU#]

4.1109 Google reviews
Gun club in Myakka City, Florida

Address: 1805 Logue Rd, Myakka City, FL 34251

Hours:
Open ⋅ Closes 4:30PM
Saturday
8:30AM–4:30PM

Sunday
Monday
Closed
Tuesday
Closed
Wednesday
Closed
Thursday
Friday
Suggest an edit

Thanks for your feedback.
Your responses help to improve the Google Search experience.
Note: Your feedback won't directly influence the ranking of any single page.
Learn more
Done

Phone: (941) 322-0055

Suggest an edit

The 1000yd range is temp closed for renovation.

Check all the info on their site

About 20 miles East of I75 on SR 64.
There ya go Bob. See if you can take that sucker out Smile
Governmental dependance makes for poor self reliance.

"What could possibly go wrong with a duct tape boat?"  Cody Lundin

The best defense against evil men are good men with violent skill sets.
Went to the gun Tampa Toy Show yesterday.

Actually, went to Shoot Straight first for some 100yd runs - but range had a fire and was closed! Bummer. Oh well, more time at gun show.

Bonus: Found out that my beloved Golden Tiger 7.62 x 39 is the same thing as Red Army Standard!!!! As "stock" AK ammo goes, GT was a great round. Lacquered for resilience, and Boat Tail for accuracy. But haven't seen it lately., Well, as it turns out, Red Army Standard is same stuff, Madde in same factory. Picked up 1000 rounds...

Also got a good buy on some 124+P Federal HST 9mm. And got some fun Zombie marked toys/parts for my AR Pistol. Held back on grabbing a 75 round AK drum. Bah - need a Streetlight more.

However, f I saw an LC9 in pink camp - I was gonna whip out the CC and purchase right then and there!!!!!! Nothing in the "must have" department though...Saw some .380's...but passed.