Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IMI Jerico 941
Was on the other side of the state yesterday and stopped to visit my son. He recently acquired a pair of 9 mm IMI Jerico 941s, one blue, one brushed chrome.  The 941 is based on the CZ75, and is the current handgun of Israeli military forces.  The two he got were converted to single action only, normally they are double action autos.  He picked them up already converted pretty cheap.

A quick run to the range surprised me how mild recoil they have. Being all steel and shooting the 9mm makes a difference when one is used to shooting polymer framed guns. They are pretty hefty and obviously very well made. I was impressed. The single action mode allows it to be carried cocked and locked.
My niece and nephew liked them quite a bit when they served in the IDF.  Very well made.
Governmental dependance makes for poor self reliance.

"What could possibly go wrong with a duct tape boat?"  Cody Lundin

The best defense against evil men are good men with violent skill sets.
(04-28-2019, 09:07 PM)David Wrote: My niece and nephew liked them quite a bit when they served in the IDF.  Very well made.

For some reason I always thought of them as cheap foreign clones not worthy of attention. I was mistaken.

I just learned these were available (sold out) for $300 from centerfire systems in black or chrome

https://www.centerfiresystems.com/p-7147...-logo.aspx
Anything IMI builds is worthwhile ............'08.
If you look like food,you will be eaten.

I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.