Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drawing from concealed appendix.
https://youtu.be/nDTLbPZLq8k
Looks like you have the motions pretty well down. I'd suggest trying it with a random signal. A timer if you have one, but a buddy saying "draw" will give the same randomness. Reaction time plays a big part in drawing.
Obviously, working in live fire to ensure good first hit on target is a good idea too
(03-28-2019, 09:44 PM)Ronin.45 Wrote: Looks like you have the motions pretty well down. I'd suggest trying it with a random signal. A timer if you have one, but a buddy saying "draw" will give the same randomness. Reaction time plays a big part in drawing.
Obviously, working in live fire to ensure good first hit on target is a good idea too

I will do a live fire and have a signal video. I will do a Mozambique, two body and one head.
I just can't get comfortable with carrying appendix. Even as I have lost weight, Still not comfortable to me. Yet, others love it. Great to have options.
I just hate the idea of putting a gun there ! Smile
Access even sitting down and most comfortable for me.
I have several members of the group that carry appendix. It really works well for them. I'm too fat for it.
It's no more or less safe than any other carry method. Meaning it's exactly as safe as the person doing it
(03-29-2019, 03:39 PM)Ronin.45 Wrote: I have several members of the group that carry appendix. It really works well for them. I'm too fat for it.
It's no more or less safe than any other carry method. Meaning it's exactly as safe as the person doing it

I am fat, look at the vid, lmao!

I am working to get in better shape and that means burpees with a pack and walking. Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Constitutional, Open and Concealed Carry David 11 245 03-18-2019, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Bob